Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Eugenia Epsilon (ANT Task)
Re: Eugenia Epsilon [message #1118356 is a reply to message #1118349] Fri, 27 September 2013 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

In the plugin.xml of "Small Epsilon Project - Generate gmf from Java class.zip" I see no reference to your AntDelegate class. Your "Small Ant Project- Ant File - call Ant File from Java code.zip" project has one class (AntRun) that only has a main method and again is not referenced in your plugin.xml. Moreover, its code is dissimilar to the example I provided [2].

I'm afraid that we've drifted away from discussing Epsilon-related issues and into basic Eclipse plugin troubleshooting. For a quick tutorial on how to contribute menu items to Eclipse I'd recommend [1]. For a more comprehensive reference I'd recommend [3] (it's getting a bit dated but most examples presented there still work).

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-action-contribution/index.html
[2] https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.epsilon/trunk/examples/org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.runant/src/org/eclipse/epsilon/examples/runant/RunAntAction.java
[3] http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eclipse-Plug-ins-Building-Commercial-Quality-Addison-Wesley/
Re: Eugenia Epsilon [message #1120899 is a reply to message #1117246] Mon, 30 September 2013 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shivakumar goniwada is currently offline Shivakumar goniwadaFriend
Any input for me to resolve this issue
Re: Eugenia Epsilon [message #1122026 is a reply to message #1120899] Tue, 01 October 2013 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
org.eclipse.epsilon.eugenia.patches.GeneratePatchesDelegate and ApplyPatchesDelegate classes are not available in following Jar file (these classes are reffered in GenerateAllDelegate.java)

org.eclipse.epsilon.eugenia_1.0.0.201211082326.jar
is there any other version of jar available
Re: Eugenia Epsilon [message #1122030 is a reply to message #1122026] Tue, 01 October 2013 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

Epsilon 1.1SR1 was released a few weeks ago. You might want to try it out:

http://eclipse.org/epsilon/download/
Re: Eugenia Epsilon [message #1122142 is a reply to message #1120899] Tue, 01 October 2013 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i override the
protected List<EugeniaActionDelegate> getDelegates()
{
return Arrays.asList(

new GmfMap2GmfGenDelegate().setClearConsole(false),
new FixGmfGenDelegate().setClearConsole(false),
new GenerateEmfCodeDelegate()
);

this method,
I get an error saying
"The method asList(T...) in the type Arrays is not applicable for the arguments (void, void, GenerateEmfCodeDelegate)"
Re: Eugenia Epsilon [message #1122187 is a reply to message #1122142] Tue, 01 October 2013 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any idea on following error

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Plug-in "project name" was unable to instantiate class "org.eclipse.epsilon.eugenia.GenerateToolGraphMapDelegate".

This throws error when i call through the menu in eclipse
Re: Eugenia Epsilon [message #1122291 is a reply to message #1116441] Tue, 01 October 2013 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Dimitris,

Instead of plugin, I would like to call this from Application (Swing events from button),

Is it possible to give some steps on how to invoke and pass *.emf file.

You will most probably need to subclass GenerateAllDelegate, override its getDelegates() method and add a new delegate that implements the additional functionality. You should then create a new objectContribution in your plugin.xml (see [1] for examples) that will enable you to invoke your delegate on the currently selected .emf file.

[Updated on: Tue, 01 October 2013 12:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eugenia Epsilon [message #1124511 is a reply to message #1122291] Thu, 03 October 2013 16:03 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Running the complete Eugenia workflow (.emf -> generated code) from a standalone Swing application would be really hard as Eugenia invokes GMF tooling which is deeply integrated with Eclipse.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:New Pallet
Next Topic:Error "Type 'A!B' not found in .etl code!"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:39:04 GMT 2024