Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » RSE on Eclipse Luna - Update Site down ?(Luna Plug-In Repository not answering ?)
RSE on Eclipse Luna - Update Site down ? [message #1602130] Thu, 05 February 2015 10:42 Go to next message
Peter Smith is currently offline Peter SmithFriend
Hello Community,
I am trying to connect to my Webserver so I can make changes in Eclipse without having to Reupload the data afterwards.
I have been using the Remote System Explorer (RSE) for this in a former version of PDT but I can not install it on the Luna version. When I try it over the "Install new Software" -Menu I always get this Error:

Unable to read repository at ***
Unable to read repository at***
Unable to read repository at ***
****** is not a valid repository location.

* I cannot post the URL because I have fewer than 5 Posts. (great system) But i assure you it is the default one being entered there. The same i found on google when searching for an alternative.

The URL is viewable in the eclipse web brower and in my normal browser. I am not using a Firewall or Proxy and the site seems to be fine.
I also tried to download the files and extracted them into the "dropins "-folder but Eclipse does not seem to recognize them.

What is the problem I cannot figure out ?

thanks in advance !
Re: RSE on Eclipse Luna - Update Site down ? [message #1602430 is a reply to message #1602130] Thu, 05 February 2015 15:03 Go to previous message
Dawid Pakula is currently offline Dawid PakulaFriend
Maybe temporary network problems. Can you try again? I'm able to install RSE without problems.

Previous Topic:Disable closing ")" when using content assist suggestions
Next Topic:Unable to run as php web page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:00:43 GMT 2024