Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » [Solved] Distinguish child nodes from imported nodes on diagram
[Solved] Distinguish child nodes from imported nodes on diagram [message #1597842] Mon, 02 February 2015 15:50 Go to next message
Wilbert Alberts is currently offline Wilbert AlbertsFriend
Hi,

I created a project that allows visualization of a DomainModel containing Entities. The diagram itself represents the DomainModel.

The project allows Entities, contained in an other DomainModel to be dragged upon a DomainModel. This resembles importing an Entity from another DomainModel.

I like to distinguish the imported Entities from the actual children (of the DomainModel). I thought that this was best done by including a conditional mapping for the Entities. Entities originating from a different DomainModel then the one they are drawn upon should be rendered differently.

How can I test this (e.g. the guard of the conditional mapping)?

Something like: [eContainer(DomainModel) <> view.eContainer(DDiagram).semanticElement/]

Greetings,
Wilbert.

[Updated on: Tue, 03 February 2015 08:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Distinguish child nodes from imported nodes on diagram [message #1598872 is a reply to message #1597842] Tue, 03 February 2015 08:00 Go to previous message
Wilbert Alberts is currently offline Wilbert AlbertsFriend
Found it: the expression is: [ view.eContainer().oclAsType(DSemanticDiagram).target <>self.eContainer(DomainModel) /]
Previous Topic:Adding elements dynamically
Next Topic:AcceleoEvaluationException: Unresolved compilation error in generation module
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:29:46 GMT 2024