Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler (Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler with websphere 8 developer locally)
Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1578822] Thu, 22 January 2015 16:40 Go to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
HI,

I have setup a Kepler Eclipse with websphere 8 developer runtime locally. When setup breakpoints on java classes, it works perfectly. But when I try to add breakpoint on JSP pages, it does not stop on breakpoint. I have no idea why this happen.

Does it require extra settings on eclipse in order to make jsp debug work?

Would you kindly share me with some experience?

Thanks a lot,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1580530 is a reply to message #1578822] Fri, 23 January 2015 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
Hi,

I look at some articles on web and someone suggests to install eclipse web tools.

But I have download the entire J2EE package from eclipse web site, and cannot see any web tools from eclipse marketplace.

Does anyone can help on this?

Thanks,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1587121 is a reply to message #1580530] Tue, 27 January 2015 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend
Messages: 3126
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

If you downloaded the "Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers", you already have it installed. The way the breakpoints work for JSPs requires some knowledge of the class files the JSP is eventually compiled into. Can you create a couple of JSP files and file information about the class files that are generated into Bugzilla? The JSP UI plug-in might need an update, or a new plug-in with the right extension might be required.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=WTP%20Source%20Editing&component=jst.jsp


Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1587813 is a reply to message #1587121] Tue, 27 January 2015 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
HI Nitin ,

Thanks for your reply as finally someone response me in this question. Actually, I search google and see not many posts mentioned how to debug jsp in eclipse in websphere 8 developer runtime. But many articles are talking only with remote debugging with websphere (but seem not applicable on JSP debug purpose)

From my case, I try following cases to minimize the problem scope :

(1) On Kepler SR 2 + websphere 8 developer runtime
Java class, servlet class can stop on breakpoint in debug mode
JSP page cannot

Does it mean it can only support compiled classon debug mode?

Does any option make jsp compiled each time ? Rather than compiled on runtime?

What do I need to put on the bugzilla ? How long will I get the response?

Thanks,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1588015 is a reply to message #1587813] Tue, 27 January 2015 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Isaacs is currently offline Larry IsaacsFriend
Messages: 1354
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 1/27/2015 10:24 AM, Raymond Lee wrote:
> HI Nitin ,
>
> Thanks for your reply as finally someone response me in this question.
> Actually, I search google and see not many posts mentioned how to debug
> jsp in eclipse in websphere 8 developer runtime. But many articles are
> talking only with remote debugging with websphere (but seem not
> applicable on JSP debug purpose)
>
> From my case, I try following cases to minimize the problem scope :
>
> (1) On Kepler SR 2 + websphere 8 developer runtime
> Java class, servlet class can stop on breakpoint in debug mode
> JSP page cannot
>
> Does it mean it can only support compiled classon debug mode?
> Does any option make jsp compiled each time ? Rather than compiled on
> runtime?
>
> What do I need to put on the bugzilla ? How long will I get the response?
>
> Thanks,
> Ray

Just to check, are you putting breakpoints within Java code snippets in
the JSP, or on lines that contain text that will be rendered in the
response? If on lines that contain text, what happens if you add a
dummy Java code snippet and put a breakpoint in that?

It has been a number of years since I checked, but at that time only
breakpoints set in Java code snippets worked for me using the Tomcat
server. Eclipse had no way of knowing what Java code would be generated
for the text portions of the JSP and couldn't handle breakpoints set on
"text" lines. I don't know if that aspect JSP debugging has changed in
Eclipse since then or is still the same.

I have never used Websphere developer, so I don't know what impact that
might have.

Cheers,
Larry
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1589740 is a reply to message #1588015] Wed, 28 January 2015 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
HI Larry,

Following is the jsp page that I use to test the jsp debug breakpoint :

I toggle breakpoint on line 3, 4, 5 and 6 and breakpoint tab shows these 4 breakpoints
defined.

But it does not stop on any lines during the jsp page is executed.

I heard that my colleague that jsp breakpoint works on their tomcat and eclipse.

1 <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; %>
2
3<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
4<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
5<% java.util.Date current_time = new java.util.Date(); %>
6<% String message = "This is test page for health check at " + current_time.toString(); %>
7<html>
8<body>
9 <p><%= message %>
10</body>
11</html>

Really frustrated now.

Do you have any sharing on this.

Thanks,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1591391 is a reply to message #1589740] Thu, 29 January 2015 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Isaacs is currently offline Larry IsaacsFriend
Messages: 1354
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 1/28/2015 11:30 AM, Raymond Lee wrote:
> HI Larry,
>
> Following is the jsp page that I use to test the jsp debug breakpoint :
>
> I toggle breakpoint on line 3, 4, 5 and 6 and breakpoint tab shows these
> 4 breakpoints
> defined.
>
> But it does not stop on any lines during the jsp page is executed.
>
> I heard that my colleague that jsp breakpoint works on their tomcat and
> eclipse.
>
> 1 <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; %>
> 2
> 3<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
> 4<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
> 5<% java.util.Date current_time = new java.util.Date(); %>
> 6<% String message = "This is test page for health check at " +
> current_time.toString(); %>
> 7<html>
> 8<body>
> 9 <p><%= message %>
> 10</body>
> 11</html>
>
> Really frustrated now.
>
> Do you have any sharing on this.
>
> Thanks,
> Ray

I can confirm that with a Tomcat server, breakpoints are settable and
work as expected (once I replaced the semicolon at the end of the
contentType with quotes) for lines 1, 5, 6, and 9. I deleted 3 and 4
since I didn't have those taglibs handy.

I took a quick peek at the JSP support source and didn't stumble across
anything that would explain why it would work for Tomcat and not for
Websphere. My only guess at this point is whether or not JSP line number
mapping information in being included in the class file generated for
the JSP. I know that this occurs for Tomcat by default. I don't know
what Websphere does with respect to this. Without that JSP line number
mapping information, Eclipse probably can't set the breakpoints in the JVM.


Cheers,
Larry
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1592326 is a reply to message #1587121] Fri, 30 January 2015 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
[quote title=Nitin Dahyabhai wrote on Tue, 27 January 2015 06:42]If you downloaded the "Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers", you already have it installed. The way the breakpoints work for JSPs requires some knowledge of the class files the JSP is eventually compiled into. Can you create a couple of JSP files and file information about the class files that are generated into Bugzilla? The JSP UI plug-in might need an update, or a new plug-in with the right extension might be required.

Hi Nitin,

I have submitted bug report to bugzilla and if you need more information from me, please kindly let me know so that I want to contribute my efforts to solve this issue promptly.

Thanks a lot,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1593425 is a reply to message #1592326] Fri, 30 January 2015 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
HI Nitin ,

Have you received my bug report ? The Bug# is 458754.

Thanks a lot,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1599310 is a reply to message #1593425] Tue, 03 February 2015 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
HI Nitin ,

I see that there is no update on the BugZilla, may I know if further step I need to submit (or I miss to click something on the BugZilla) ?

Would you kindly advise?

Thanks,
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1601672 is a reply to message #1599310] Thu, 05 February 2015 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend
Messages: 3126
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Raymond, I won't necessarily personally be the one to resolve this, but I have appended some findings there. Can you email me instructions for how to get the exact version of the runtime you're using, if I should find more time to dig into the bug?

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=458754



Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1602460 is a reply to message #1601672] Thu, 05 February 2015 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Isaacs is currently offline Larry IsaacsFriend
Messages: 1354
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2/4/2015 10:41 PM, Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:
> Raymond, I won't necessarily personally be the one to resolve this, but
> I have appended some findings there. Can you email me instructions for
> how to get the exact version of the runtime you're using, if I should
> find more time to dig into the bug?
>
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=458754
>
>

I have added some info as well. I think someone who can duplicate this
problem is going to have to debug it to at least determine exactly where
things go wrong. If you are willing to do some debugging, it can save
some time waiting for someone else to succeed in duplicating the
problem. I can provide guidance in how to do this if you are interested.

Cheers,
Larry
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1602532 is a reply to message #1601672] Thu, 05 February 2015 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
Nitin Dahyabhai wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 03:41
Raymond, I won't necessarily personally be the one to resolve this, but I have appended some findings there. Can you email me instructions for how to get the exact version of the runtime you're using, if I should find more time to dig into the bug?

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=458754



HI Nitin,

http://www-03.ibm.com/software/products/en/appserv-wasfordev

Logon with IBM ID (The ID is free and it can be created without charge)

Fill a simple survey and accept an agreement

THen the site should present a software list download page (This site should show you the 8.5.5 version for download)

Maybe I can create a file share to let you copy the files of the exact runtime ?

Can you tell me how can I contact you in person with email?

Many thanks to your help,
Ray

Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1602534 is a reply to message #1602460] Thu, 05 February 2015 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
Larry Isaacs wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 15:25
On 2/4/2015 10:41 PM, Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:
> Raymond, I won't necessarily personally be the one to resolve this, but
> I have appended some findings there. Can you email me instructions for
> how to get the exact version of the runtime you're using, if I should
> find more time to dig into the bug?
>
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=458754
>
>

I have added some info as well. I think someone who can duplicate this
problem is going to have to debug it to at least determine exactly where
things go wrong. If you are willing to do some debugging, it can save
some time waiting for someone else to succeed in duplicating the
problem. I can provide guidance in how to do this if you are interested.

Cheers,
Larry


HI Larry,

I am glad that you have added information to it. I want to help to debug the case, but I am newbie to this kind of debug (I only know how to do in-house application), if you can show me some guidelines, I want to assist the fix.

Thanks,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1602658 is a reply to message #1602534] Thu, 05 February 2015 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Isaacs is currently offline Larry IsaacsFriend
Messages: 1354
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Raymond,

It's a few clicks, but fortunately setting this up is pretty straight
forward. You will need to install some Eclipse source which you can do
in your current Eclipse environment with no real impact, or you can set
set up a separate Eclipse environment that can duplicate the problem and
debug just with that environment. The advantage of setting up a
separate environment is that you will be able continue using your
current environment while separately debugging this problem. Once you
have made your choice, here are the steps to get that environment to the
point where we can diagnose this:

1. Install needed source...

1.a Execute Help -> "Install New Software..." and select "The Eclipse
Web Tools Platform (WTP) software repository" as the "Work with" site.

1.b Expand "Web Tools Platform SDK (WTP SDK) 3.5.2" in the list, scroll
down, and select "Eclipse Java Web Developer Resources for Plug-in
Developers".

1.c Complete the installation of the "Eclipse Java Web Developer
Resources for Plug-in Developers".


2. Once Eclipse has restarted, import plug-in source project...

2.a If you are using your current Eclipse environment (i.e. you didn't
create a separate Eclipse environment for debugging this), then create a
new workspace. If you created a separate Eclipse environment, then you
already have a new environment.

2.b From the main menu, execute File -> "Import..." then in the dialog
expand "Plug-in Development" and select "Plug-ins and Fragments". Then
click "Next>".

2.c Under "Import As" select "Projects with source folders" and click
"Next>".

2.d In the ID field at the top enter "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui". Then in
the list on the left, select the "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" item and click
"Add ->" to move it to the list on the right. Then click Finish.


3. Run the new plug-in project and set things up to recreate the problem...

3.a In the Project Explorer (or other navigator view like the Package
Explorer), right-click on the "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" project and
select "Debug as" followed by "Eclipse Application"

3.b Duplicate what setup you have done in your main development
environment to duplicate the problem in this environment.


At this point, you are running a "debugging" instance of your installed
Eclipse from a "development" instance of your installed Eclipse.

Let me know once you reach this point. Also, let me know if you have
any problems with the above steps or need additional detail about any of
them. Once you reach this point, we can start the diagnosis by setting
breakpoints to first determine where your code execution deviates from
what I see using Tomcat.

Cheers,
Larry
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1609988 is a reply to message #1602658] Tue, 10 February 2015 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
Larry Isaacs wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 18:17
Raymond,

It's a few clicks, but fortunately setting this up is pretty straight
forward. You will need to install some Eclipse source which you can do
in your current Eclipse environment with no real impact, or you can set
set up a separate Eclipse environment that can duplicate the problem and
debug just with that environment. The advantage of setting up a
separate environment is that you will be able continue using your
current environment while separately debugging this problem. Once you
have made your choice, here are the steps to get that environment to the
point where we can diagnose this:

1. Install needed source...

1.a Execute Help -> "Install New Software..." and select "The Eclipse
Web Tools Platform (WTP) software repository" as the "Work with" site.

1.b Expand "Web Tools Platform SDK (WTP SDK) 3.5.2" in the list, scroll
down, and select "Eclipse Java Web Developer Resources for Plug-in
Developers".

1.c Complete the installation of the "Eclipse Java Web Developer
Resources for Plug-in Developers".


2. Once Eclipse has restarted, import plug-in source project...

2.a If you are using your current Eclipse environment (i.e. you didn't
create a separate Eclipse environment for debugging this), then create a
new workspace. If you created a separate Eclipse environment, then you
already have a new environment.

2.b From the main menu, execute File -> "Import..." then in the dialog
expand "Plug-in Development" and select "Plug-ins and Fragments". Then
click "Next>".

2.c Under "Import As" select "Projects with source folders" and click
"Next>".

2.d In the ID field at the top enter "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui". Then in
the list on the left, select the "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" item and click
"Add ->" to move it to the list on the right. Then click Finish.


3. Run the new plug-in project and set things up to recreate the problem...

3.a In the Project Explorer (or other navigator view like the Package
Explorer), right-click on the "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" project and
select "Debug as" followed by "Eclipse Application"

3.b Duplicate what setup you have done in your main development
environment to duplicate the problem in this environment.


At this point, you are running a "debugging" instance of your installed
Eclipse from a "development" instance of your installed Eclipse.

Let me know once you reach this point. Also, let me know if you have
any problems with the above steps or need additional detail about any of
them. Once you reach this point, we can start the diagnosis by setting
breakpoints to first determine where your code execution deviates from
what I see using Tomcat.

Cheers,
Larry


When I tries to install the resource, it shows following error:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.jee, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.ibm.websphere.wdt.product.site,1.0.300.v20140602_0512
No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,com.ibm.websphere.wdt.product.site.fe,1.0.200.v20140602_0512

Do you know how can I fix it?

Thanks,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1609995 is a reply to message #1609988] Tue, 10 February 2015 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
Raymond Lee wrote on Tue, 10 February 2015 13:29
Larry Isaacs wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 18:17
Raymond,

It's a few clicks, but fortunately setting this up is pretty straight
forward. You will need to install some Eclipse source which you can do
in your current Eclipse environment with no real impact, or you can set
set up a separate Eclipse environment that can duplicate the problem and
debug just with that environment. The advantage of setting up a
separate environment is that you will be able continue using your
current environment while separately debugging this problem. Once you
have made your choice, here are the steps to get that environment to the
point where we can diagnose this:

1. Install needed source...

1.a Execute Help -> "Install New Software..." and select "The Eclipse
Web Tools Platform (WTP) software repository" as the "Work with" site.

1.b Expand "Web Tools Platform SDK (WTP SDK) 3.5.2" in the list, scroll
down, and select "Eclipse Java Web Developer Resources for Plug-in
Developers".

1.c Complete the installation of the "Eclipse Java Web Developer
Resources for Plug-in Developers".


2. Once Eclipse has restarted, import plug-in source project...

2.a If you are using your current Eclipse environment (i.e. you didn't
create a separate Eclipse environment for debugging this), then create a
new workspace. If you created a separate Eclipse environment, then you
already have a new environment.

2.b From the main menu, execute File -> "Import..." then in the dialog
expand "Plug-in Development" and select "Plug-ins and Fragments". Then
click "Next>".

2.c Under "Import As" select "Projects with source folders" and click
"Next>".

2.d In the ID field at the top enter "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui". Then in
the list on the left, select the "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" item and click
"Add ->" to move it to the list on the right. Then click Finish.


3. Run the new plug-in project and set things up to recreate the problem...

3.a In the Project Explorer (or other navigator view like the Package
Explorer), right-click on the "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" project and
select "Debug as" followed by "Eclipse Application"

3.b Duplicate what setup you have done in your main development
environment to duplicate the problem in this environment.


At this point, you are running a "debugging" instance of your installed
Eclipse from a "development" instance of your installed Eclipse.

Let me know once you reach this point. Also, let me know if you have
any problems with the above steps or need additional detail about any of
them. Once you reach this point, we can start the diagnosis by setting
breakpoints to first determine where your code execution deviates from
what I see using Tomcat.

Cheers,
Larry


When I tries to install the resource, it shows following error:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.jee, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.ibm.websphere.wdt.product.site,1.0.300.v20140602_0512
No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,com.ibm.websphere.wdt.product.site.fe,1.0.200.v20140602_0512

Do you know how can I fix it?

Thanks,
Ray


I fixed this problem, I will go ahead on your debug guidelines

Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1610013 is a reply to message #1602658] Tue, 10 February 2015 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
Hi Larry,

I am at the point

Run the new plug-in project and set things up to recreate the problem...

3.a In the Project Explorer (or other navigator view like the Package
Explorer), right-click on the "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" project and
select "Debug as" followed by "Eclipse Application"

New eclipse shows up after I run "debug as" followed by Eclipse Application?

Should I import test web project into this "debug" eclipse environment?

If yes, how can I help in debug further in next steps ?

Thanks,
Ray

[Updated on: Tue, 10 February 2015 14:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1610452 is a reply to message #1610013] Tue, 10 February 2015 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Isaacs is currently offline Larry IsaacsFriend
Messages: 1354
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2/10/2015 8:46 AM, Raymond Lee wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> I am at the point
> Run the new plug-in project and set things up to recreate the problem...
>
> 3.a In the Project Explorer (or other navigator view like the Package
> Explorer), right-click on the "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" project and
> select "Debug as" followed by "Eclipse Application"
>
> Should I import the test project source into the same project workspace
> and reproduce the problem?
>
> What will happen after "debug as" followed by Eclipse Application?
>
> Thanks,
> Ray

When you execute "Debug as" -> "Eclipse Application" in your Eclipse
(lets call it Eclipse #1), you will start a second instance of Eclipse
(lets call it Eclipse #2). Eclipse #2 runs with all the same plugins as
Eclipse #1 except for the "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" plug-in. Eclipse #2
will be running using the source from "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" project
in Eclipse #1's workspace. Eclipse #2 will be using by default a
workspace folder called "runtime-EclipseApplication" which will be a
sibling of your workspace for Eclipse #1. Changes to the source in the
"org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" project will impact the behavior of Eclipse #2.
In our case, we aren't yet looking to make any changes, just set
breakpoints so we can see what is happening.

I forgot to mention that after executing "Debug as" -> "Eclipse
Application" the first time, go ahead and stop it right away. In
Eclipse #1, from the main menu select Run. Then expand "Debug
Configurations" and select "Eclipse Application". Select the Arguments
tab and in the "VM arguments" field add "-XX:MaxPermSize=256m". Feel
free to increase the memory arguments further to match your main Eclipse
install if you wish. Then click Apply and Close, or just Debug to start
Eclipse #2 again. Without the added MaxPermSize setting, you are likely
to run out of PermGen memory in Eclipse #2 before you can do very much
with Dynamic Web Projects.

Step 3.b assumes you have Eclipse #2 running and in that Eclipse you
could import your test project and any server setup needed, then see if
you can duplicate the problem.

Once you can duplicate the problem, in Eclipse #1 open the
"org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui.internal.breakpointproviders.JavaStratumBreakpointProvider"
class file source. If you haven't enabled line number display,
right-click in the "JavaStratumBreakpointProvider.java" editor window
and select "Preferences...". Expand General -> Editors -> "Text
Editors" and enable "Show line numbers" and click OK. Set breakpoints
at lines 55, 61, 79, 86, and 89. Then in Eclipse #2, enable a
breakpoint in your JSP. In Eclipse #1, the breakpoint at line 55 should
be hit. Click Resume to continue and see what other breakpoints are hit.
For me using Tomcat I hit 55, 61, then 89.

Let me know how it turns out or if you have questions.

Cheers,
Larry
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1611774 is a reply to message #1610452] Wed, 11 February 2015 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
Larry Isaacs wrote on Tue, 10 February 2015 20:17
On 2/10/2015 8:46 AM, Raymond Lee wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> I am at the point
> Run the new plug-in project and set things up to recreate the problem...
>
> 3.a In the Project Explorer (or other navigator view like the Package
> Explorer), right-click on the "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" project and
> select "Debug as" followed by "Eclipse Application"
>
> Should I import the test project source into the same project workspace
> and reproduce the problem?
>
> What will happen after "debug as" followed by Eclipse Application?
>
> Thanks,
> Ray

When you execute "Debug as" -> "Eclipse Application" in your Eclipse
(lets call it Eclipse #1), you will start a second instance of Eclipse
(lets call it Eclipse #2). Eclipse #2 runs with all the same plugins as
Eclipse #1 except for the "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" plug-in. Eclipse #2
will be running using the source from "org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" project
in Eclipse #1's workspace. Eclipse #2 will be using by default a
workspace folder called "runtime-EclipseApplication" which will be a
sibling of your workspace for Eclipse #1. Changes to the source in the
"org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui" project will impact the behavior of Eclipse #2.
In our case, we aren't yet looking to make any changes, just set
breakpoints so we can see what is happening.

I forgot to mention that after executing "Debug as" -> "Eclipse
Application" the first time, go ahead and stop it right away. In
Eclipse #1, from the main menu select Run. Then expand "Debug
Configurations" and select "Eclipse Application". Select the Arguments
tab and in the "VM arguments" field add "-XX:MaxPermSize=256m". Feel
free to increase the memory arguments further to match your main Eclipse
install if you wish. Then click Apply and Close, or just Debug to start
Eclipse #2 again. Without the added MaxPermSize setting, you are likely
to run out of PermGen memory in Eclipse #2 before you can do very much
with Dynamic Web Projects.

Step 3.b assumes you have Eclipse #2 running and in that Eclipse you
could import your test project and any server setup needed, then see if
you can duplicate the problem.

Once you can duplicate the problem, in Eclipse #1 open the
"org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui.internal.breakpointproviders.JavaStratumBreakpointProvider"
class file source. If you haven't enabled line number display,
right-click in the "JavaStratumBreakpointProvider.java" editor window
and select "Preferences...". Expand General -> Editors -> "Text
Editors" and enable "Show line numbers" and click OK. Set breakpoints
at lines 55, 61, 79, 86, and 89. Then in Eclipse #2, enable a
breakpoint in your JSP. In Eclipse #1, the breakpoint at line 55 should
be hit. Click Resume to continue and see what other breakpoints are hit.
For me using Tomcat I hit 55, 61, then 89.

Let me know how it turns out or if you have questions.

Cheers,
Larry


Hi Larry,

I have followed your steps and debug a test.jsp page, but strange that no debug stop on line 55 within JavaStratumBreakpointProvider.java when I run test.jsp page on IE browser,
no any breakpoint hit from 55, 61, 79, 86, and 89. It looks that the system flow does not go into this class.

URL I try to access the page : http://localhost:9082/TestWeb2/test.jsp

I upload some screens for your reference and do you think I miss any important steps to make eclipse to enable debug jsp mode?

Thanks,
Ray
  • Attachment: Screen1.jpg
    (Size: 184.54KB, Downloaded 318 times)
  • Attachment: Screen2.jpg
    (Size: 102.32KB, Downloaded 298 times)
  • Attachment: Screen3.jpg
    (Size: 22.66KB, Downloaded 303 times)
  • Attachment: Screen4.jpg
    (Size: 127.32KB, Downloaded 300 times)
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1613369 is a reply to message #1611774] Thu, 12 February 2015 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Isaacs is currently offline Larry IsaacsFriend
Messages: 1354
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2/11/2015 11:02 AM, Raymond Lee wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> I have followed your steps and debug a test.jsp page, but strange that no debug stop on line 55 within JavaStratumBreakpointProvider.java when I run test.jsp page on IE browser,
> no any breakpoint hit from 55, 61, 79, 86, and 89. It looks that the system flow does not go into this class.
>
> URL I try to access the page : http://localhost:9082/TestWeb2/test.jsp
>
> I upload some screens for your reference and do you think I miss any important steps to make eclipse to enable debug jsp mode?
>
> Thanks,
> Ray
>

To register a breakpoint, some "provider", like
JavaStratumBreakpointProvider, will need to be called to perform the
breakpoint registration. You have established that
JavaStratumBreakpointProvider isn't being called when you enable a
breakpoint in the JSP in your editor. At this point, we don't know
whether some other "provider" is being called, or no provider is being
called. Certainly, the later would explain the behavior you are seeing.
The JVM is not going to stop at a breakpoint that never gets registered.

I do notice that the icon in the tab of your editor and in the
"Enterprise Explorer" tree is different from what I see in my JavaEE
Eclipse and doesn't appear to match any editor I have installed. What
choices do you get in the upper section when you right-click on test.jsp
and select "Open With". I get "JSP Editor", "Text Editor", and "Web
Page Editor". I am able to hit the breakpoints in
JavaStratumBreakpointProvider enabling breakpoints in the "JSP Editor"
and "Web Page Editor". What happens if you open the file with either of
these and try to enable breakpoints?

It's starting to look like your issue may be caused by WebSphere related
plug-ins.

Cheers,
Larry
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1613424 is a reply to message #1613369] Thu, 12 February 2015 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
Hi Larry,

Open test.jsp with Jsp editor and set breakpoint, same result that it does not stop at breakpoint line.

I try another run to create a "TestServlet" on the same project within Eclipse #2 instance
and try to set breakpoint. The #2 can stop on breakpoint line but on Eclipse #1 does not stop on any line in JavaStratumBreakpointProvider.

What should I do next? T-T

Thanks for your assistance,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1613510 is a reply to message #1613424] Thu, 12 February 2015 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Isaacs is currently offline Larry IsaacsFriend
Messages: 1354
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2/12/2015 11:52 AM, Raymond Lee wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> Open test.jsp with Jsp editor and set breakpoint, same result that it
> does not stop at breakpoint line.
> I try another run to create a "TestServlet" on the same project within
> Eclipse #2 instance
> and try to set breakpoint. The #2 can stop on breakpoint line but on
> Eclipse #1 does not stop on any line in JavaStratumBreakpointProvider.
>
> What should I do next? T-T
>
> Thanks for your assistance,
> Ray

Ray,

I'll need to look around to see where additional breakpoints can be set
to gather clues as to what is happening and what isn't. I'll see if
there are some other things we can check to understand why the expected
breakpoint "provider" isn't being hit. Your result does represent a
step forward, but of all the possible results, this was unfortunately
one of the least informative.

Cheers,
Larry
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1614835 is a reply to message #1613510] Fri, 13 February 2015 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Isaacs is currently offline Larry IsaacsFriend
Messages: 1354
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2/12/2015 1:15 PM, Larry Isaacs wrote:
> On 2/12/2015 11:52 AM, Raymond Lee wrote:
>> Hi Larry,
>>
>> Open test.jsp with Jsp editor and set breakpoint, same result that it
>> does not stop at breakpoint line.
>> I try another run to create a "TestServlet" on the same project within
>> Eclipse #2 instance
>> and try to set breakpoint. The #2 can stop on breakpoint line but on
>> Eclipse #1 does not stop on any line in JavaStratumBreakpointProvider.
>>
>> What should I do next? T-T
>>
>> Thanks for your assistance,
>> Ray
>
> Ray,
>
> I'll need to look around to see where additional breakpoints can be set
> to gather clues as to what is happening and what isn't. I'll see if
> there are some other things we can check to understand why the expected
> breakpoint "provider" isn't being hit. Your result does represent a
> step forward, but of all the possible results, this was unfortunately
> one of the least informative.
>
> Cheers,
> Larry

Something worth checking is the Plug-in Registry to see what is
configured as breakpoint providers.

1. In Eclipse #1, Execute Window -> Show View -> Other...

2. Expand "Plug-in Development" and select "Plug-in Registry" and click OK.

3. Scroll down in the list to find the "org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui" item and
expand it like that shown in the attachment.

Do you see this "breakpointContribution" in your registry? Do you see
additional "contributed by:" entries under the
"org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.breakpoint" Extension Point beyond those shown
in the attachment.

Cheers,
Larry
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1624287 is a reply to message #1614835] Thu, 19 February 2015 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
Hi Larry,

I have good news to update to you, I can find a way to make the jsp breakpoint working in eclipse with websphere plugin

I have tried two scenario to install websphere plugin

(1) Via eclipse internal marketplace client (Help --> Eclipse Marketplace)
I enter "websphere kepler" and then it returns plugin for websphere 8.0 on kepler.

In this installation, jsp breakpoint cannot function

(2) I download entire plugin from websphere website (marketplace have download
link from websphere site, and I download following file
(wdt-update-site_8.5.5.4.v20141205_2309.zip) from the site

And then I install this plugin in eclipse (Help ---> Install software from Archive)

In this installation, jsp breakpoint works and eclipse can stop on breakpoint I set on jsp

I notice that this message shows up on console when I start up "server" on debug mode

Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 7777

and this message does not show up on installation (1).

I check that this 7777 port is reserved in JVM debug service purpose.

Do you know why this happen?

Thanks,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1624353 is a reply to message #1624287] Thu, 19 February 2015 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Isaacs is currently offline Larry IsaacsFriend
Messages: 1354
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2/19/2015 12:42 PM, Raymond Lee wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> I have good news to update to you, I can find a way to make the jsp
> breakpoint working in eclipse with websphere plugin
> I have tried two scenario to install websphere plugin
>
> (1) Via eclipse internal marketplace client (Help --> Eclipse Marketplace)
> I enter "websphere kepler" and then it returns plugin for
> websphere 8.0 on kepler.
> In this installation, jsp breakpoint cannot function
>
> (2) I download entire plugin from websphere website (marketplace have
> download
> link from websphere site, and I download following file
> (wdt-update-site_8.5.5.4.v20141205_2309.zip) from the site
> And then I install this plugin in eclipse (Help ---> Install
> software from Archive)
>
> In this installation, jsp breakpoint works and eclipse can stop on
> breakpoint I set on jsp
>
> I notice that this message shows up on console when I start up "server"
> on debug mode
>
> Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 7777
>
> and this message does not show up on installation (1).
>
> I check that this 7777 port is reserved in JVM debug service purpose.
>
> Do you know why this happen?
>
> Thanks,
> Ray
>

I'm glad you got it working. Feel free to indicate this in the bug you
reported. I have no idea why you get different results installing via
(1) and (2). You might want to post this on a Websphere support forum
so they can look into it. My only guess as to why you could get Java
breakpoints to work earlier, but not JSP breakpoints would be a less
than 100% "complete" installation like (1) appears to be.

Cheers,
Larry
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1631250 is a reply to message #1624353] Mon, 23 February 2015 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
Larry Isaacs wrote on Thu, 19 February 2015 18:44
On 2/19/2015 12:42 PM, Raymond Lee wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> I have good news to update to you, I can find a way to make the jsp
> breakpoint working in eclipse with websphere plugin
> I have tried two scenario to install websphere plugin
>
> (1) Via eclipse internal marketplace client (Help --> Eclipse Marketplace)
> I enter "websphere kepler" and then it returns plugin for
> websphere 8.0 on kepler.
> In this installation, jsp breakpoint cannot function
>
> (2) I download entire plugin from websphere website (marketplace have
> download
> link from websphere site, and I download following file
> (wdt-update-site_8.5.5.4.v20141205_2309.zip) from the site
> And then I install this plugin in eclipse (Help ---> Install
> software from Archive)
>
> In this installation, jsp breakpoint works and eclipse can stop on
> breakpoint I set on jsp
>
> I notice that this message shows up on console when I start up "server"
> on debug mode
>
> Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 7777
>
> and this message does not show up on installation (1).
>
> I check that this 7777 port is reserved in JVM debug service purpose.
>
> Do you know why this happen?
>
> Thanks,
> Ray
>

I'm glad you got it working. Feel free to indicate this in the bug you
reported. I have no idea why you get different results installing via
(1) and (2). You might want to post this on a Websphere support forum
so they can look into it. My only guess as to why you could get Java
breakpoints to work earlier, but not JSP breakpoints would be a less
than 100% "complete" installation like (1) appears to be.

Cheers,
Larry


Hi Larry,

What things I should put it on the bug I reported in bugzilla ?

How details I should report to this?

Thanks,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1631329 is a reply to message #1631250] Mon, 23 February 2015 18:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Larry Isaacs is currently offline Larry IsaacsFriend
Messages: 1354
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2/23/2015 12:34 PM, Raymond Lee wrote:
> Larry Isaacs wrote on Thu, 19 February 2015 18:44
>> On 2/19/2015 12:42 PM, Raymond Lee wrote:
>> > Hi Larry,
>> >
>> > I have good news to update to you, I can find a way to make the jsp
>> > breakpoint working in eclipse with websphere plugin
>> > I have tried two scenario to install websphere plugin
>> >
>> > (1) Via eclipse internal marketplace client (Help --> Eclipse
>> Marketplace)
>> > I enter "websphere kepler" and then it returns plugin for
>> > websphere 8.0 on kepler.
>> > In this installation, jsp breakpoint cannot function
>> >
>> > (2) I download entire plugin from websphere website (marketplace have
>> > download
>> > link from websphere site, and I download following file
>> > (wdt-update-site_8.5.5.4.v20141205_2309.zip) from the site
>> > And then I install this plugin in eclipse (Help ---> Install
>> > software from Archive)
>> >
>> > In this installation, jsp breakpoint works and eclipse can stop on
>> > breakpoint I set on jsp
>> >
>> > I notice that this message shows up on console when I start up "server"
>> > on debug mode
>> >
>> > Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 7777
>> >
>> > and this message does not show up on installation (1).
>> >
>> > I check that this 7777 port is reserved in JVM debug service purpose.
>> >
>> > Do you know why this happen?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Ray
>> >
>>
>> I'm glad you got it working. Feel free to indicate this in the bug
>> you reported. I have no idea why you get different results installing
>> via (1) and (2). You might want to post this on a Websphere support
>> forum so they can look into it. My only guess as to why you could get
>> Java breakpoints to work earlier, but not JSP breakpoints would be a
>> less than 100% "complete" installation like (1) appears to be.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Larry
>
>
> Hi Larry,
>
> What things I should put it on the bug I reported in bugzilla ?
>
> How details I should report to this?
>
> Thanks,
> Ray

Ray,

I would just indicate in the bug that the cause appears to be an
installation problem related to the WebSphere plug-ins. This will let
the WebTools developers know they can go ahead an close the bug since it
doesn't appear to be anything they could do anything about. I assume
since you have things working, you are not inclined to investigate why
installing from the Marketplace didn't work. Since, Kepler is somewhat
out of date, the problem may have already been addressed in later releases.

Cheers,
Larry
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1632513 is a reply to message #1631329] Tue, 24 February 2015 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond Lee is currently offline Raymond LeeFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: January 2015
Junior Member
Larry Isaacs wrote on Mon, 23 February 2015 18:32
On 2/23/2015 12:34 PM, Raymond Lee wrote:
> Larry Isaacs wrote on Thu, 19 February 2015 18:44
>> On 2/19/2015 12:42 PM, Raymond Lee wrote:
>> > Hi Larry,
>> >
>> > I have good news to update to you, I can find a way to make the jsp
>> > breakpoint working in eclipse with websphere plugin
>> > I have tried two scenario to install websphere plugin
>> >
>> > (1) Via eclipse internal marketplace client (Help --> Eclipse
>> Marketplace)
>> > I enter "websphere kepler" and then it returns plugin for
>> > websphere 8.0 on kepler.
>> > In this installation, jsp breakpoint cannot function
>> >
>> > (2) I download entire plugin from websphere website (marketplace have
>> > download
>> > link from websphere site, and I download following file
>> > (wdt-update-site_8.5.5.4.v20141205_2309.zip) from the site
>> > And then I install this plugin in eclipse (Help ---> Install
>> > software from Archive)
>> >
>> > In this installation, jsp breakpoint works and eclipse can stop on
>> > breakpoint I set on jsp
>> >
>> > I notice that this message shows up on console when I start up "server"
>> > on debug mode
>> >
>> > Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 7777
>> >
>> > and this message does not show up on installation (1).
>> >
>> > I check that this 7777 port is reserved in JVM debug service purpose.
>> >
>> > Do you know why this happen?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Ray
>> >
>>
>> I'm glad you got it working. Feel free to indicate this in the bug
>> you reported. I have no idea why you get different results installing
>> via (1) and (2). You might want to post this on a Websphere support
>> forum so they can look into it. My only guess as to why you could get
>> Java breakpoints to work earlier, but not JSP breakpoints would be a
>> less than 100% "complete" installation like (1) appears to be.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Larry
>
>
> Hi Larry,
>
> What things I should put it on the bug I reported in bugzilla ?
>
> How details I should report to this?
>
> Thanks,
> Ray

Ray,

I would just indicate in the bug that the cause appears to be an
installation problem related to the WebSphere plug-ins. This will let
the WebTools developers know they can go ahead an close the bug since it
doesn't appear to be anything they could do anything about. I assume
since you have things working, you are not inclined to investigate why
installing from the Marketplace didn't work. Since, Kepler is somewhat
out of date, the problem may have already been addressed in later releases.

Cheers,
Larry


Hi Larry,

I am ok to help to solve this issue, if eclipse team / Marketplace team want to know the root cause. It is ok I use the latest version of eclipse IDE Webtools to test it out.

If I can help, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ray
Re: Breakpoint on JSP does not work in Kepler [message #1632785 is a reply to message #1632513] Tue, 24 February 2015 13:30 Go to previous message
Larry Isaacs is currently offline Larry IsaacsFriend
Messages: 1354
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 2/24/2015 5:14 AM, Raymond Lee wrote:
> Larry Isaacs wrote on Mon, 23 February 2015 18:32
>> On 2/23/2015 12:34 PM, Raymond Lee wrote:
>> > Larry Isaacs wrote on Thu, 19 February 2015 18:44
>> >> On 2/19/2015 12:42 PM, Raymond Lee wrote:
>> >> > Hi Larry,
>> >> >
>> >> > I have good news to update to you, I can find a way to make the jsp
>> >> > breakpoint working in eclipse with websphere plugin
>> >> > I have tried two scenario to install websphere plugin
>> >> >
>> >> > (1) Via eclipse internal marketplace client (Help --> Eclipse
>> >> Marketplace)
>> >> > I enter "websphere kepler" and then it returns plugin for
>> >> > websphere 8.0 on kepler.
>> >> > In this installation, jsp breakpoint cannot function
>> >> >
>> >> > (2) I download entire plugin from websphere website (marketplace
>> have
>> >> > download
>> >> > link from websphere site, and I download following file
>> >> > (wdt-update-site_8.5.5.4.v20141205_2309.zip) from the site
>> >> > And then I install this plugin in eclipse (Help ---> Install
>> >> > software from Archive)
>> >> >
>> >> > In this installation, jsp breakpoint works and eclipse can
>> stop on
>> >> > breakpoint I set on jsp
>> >> >
>> >> > I notice that this message shows up on console when I start up
>> "server"
>> >> > on debug mode
>> >> >
>> >> > Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 7777
>> >> >
>> >> > and this message does not show up on installation (1).
>> >> >
>> >> > I check that this 7777 port is reserved in JVM debug service
>> purpose.
>> >> >
>> >> > Do you know why this happen?
>> >> >
>> >> > Thanks,
>> >> > Ray
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >> I'm glad you got it working. Feel free to indicate this in the bug
>> >> you reported. I have no idea why you get different results installing
>> >> via (1) and (2). You might want to post this on a Websphere support
>> >> forum so they can look into it. My only guess as to why you could get
>> >> Java breakpoints to work earlier, but not JSP breakpoints would be a
>> >> less than 100% "complete" installation like (1) appears to be.
>> >>
>> >> Cheers,
>> >> Larry
>> >
>> >
>> > Hi Larry,
>> >
>> > What things I should put it on the bug I reported in bugzilla ?
>> >
>> > How details I should report to this?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Ray
>>
>> Ray,
>>
>> I would just indicate in the bug that the cause appears to be an
>> installation problem related to the WebSphere plug-ins. This will let
>> the WebTools developers know they can go ahead an close the bug since
>> it doesn't appear to be anything they could do anything about. I
>> assume since you have things working, you are not inclined to
>> investigate why installing from the Marketplace didn't work. Since,
>> Kepler is somewhat out of date, the problem may have already been
>> addressed in later releases.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Larry
>
>
> Hi Larry,
>
> I am ok to help to solve this issue, if eclipse team / Marketplace team
> want to know the root cause. It is ok I use the latest version of
> eclipse IDE Webtools to test it out.
>
> If I can help, please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Ray
>

I doubt there would be any effort to fix this issue for Kepler at this
point. It would be useful for you to verify if you see this same issue
with Luna. If you do see the issue, then check the Plug-in Registry
like I mentioned a few posts back. That would be the first place to
look for what is different between the Marketplace install and the
archive install.

Cheers,
Larry
Previous Topic:Questions about the AST created the JSP page
Next Topic:Deployment Assembly and ordering
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Apr 23 02:27:40 GMT 2018

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.04741 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software