Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Exception by Export Scout Project
Exception by Export Scout Project [message #1550167] Tue, 06 January 2015 23:46 Go to next message
Felix R is currently offline Felix RFriend
Hi all,

I get the following exception when I try to export my scout project. (project name > Export Scout Project...).
The export dialog isn't shown.

At the beginning of development the export was fine. At some point this exception appeared.

the exception: IllegalArgumentException: Invalid properties file format.
I checked the /.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui/dialog_settings.xml
The section with name="org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.internal.wizard.export.ExportScoutProjectWizard" looks fine.

Which property file do I have to check?

thank you.

Eclipse: Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1)
java.version=1.7.0_67

Unhandled event loop exception

Exception Stack Trace:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid properties file format
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.util.FormatPreservingProperties.load(FormatPreservingProperties.java:337)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.util.FormatPreservingProperties.load(FormatPreservingProperties.java:116)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.util.FormatPreservingProperties.load(FormatPreservingProperties.java:91)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.util.pde.LazyProductFileModel.getConfigFileProperties(LazyProductFileModel.java:92)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.util.pde.ProductFileModelHelper$ConfigurationFilePart.getEntry(ProductFileModelHelper.java:351)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.util.pde.ProductFileModelHelper$ConfigurationFilePart.getOsgiBundlesEntry(ProductFileModelHelper.java:398)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.internal.wizard.export.DeployableProductFileNodeFilter.getServletBridgeProductStatus(DeployableProductFileNodeFilter.java:61)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.internal.wizard.export.DeployableProductFileNodeFilter.accept(DeployableProductFileNodeFilter.java:30)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.fields.bundletree.TreeUtility.createProductFileTreeNode(TreeUtility.java:196)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.fields.bundletree.TreeUtility.createProductTree(TreeUtility.java:275)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.internal.wizard.export.AbstractExportProductWizardPage.createContent(AbstractExportProductWizardPage.java:68)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.rap.ui.internal.wizard.export.ExportRapWizardPage.createContent(ExportRapWizardPage.java:29)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.wizard.AbstractScoutWizardPage.createControl(AbstractScoutWizardPage.java:68)
	at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.Wizard.createPageControls(Wizard.java:178)
	at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createPageControls(WizardDialog.java:759)
	at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createContents(WizardDialog.java:622)
	at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.create(Window.java:435)
	at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog.create(Dialog.java:1101)
	at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:797)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.action.AbstractWizardAction.execute(AbstractWizardAction.java:45)
	at org.eclipse.scout.sdk.ui.action.AbstractScoutHandler.execute(AbstractScoutHandler.java:212)
	at org.eclipse.core.commands.Command.executeWithChecks(Command.java:499)
	at org.eclipse.core.commands.ParameterizedCommand.executeWithChecks(ParameterizedCommand.java:508)
	at org.eclipse.e4.core.commands.internal.HandlerServiceImpl.executeHandler(HandlerServiceImpl.java:210)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.LegacyHandlerService.executeCommand(LegacyHandlerService.java:343)
	at org.eclipse.ui.menus.CommandContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(CommandContributionItem.java:829)
	at org.eclipse.ui.menus.CommandContributionItem.access$21(CommandContributionItem.java:815)
	at org.eclipse.ui.menus.CommandContributionItem$5.handleEvent(CommandContributionItem.java:805)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4353)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1061)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4172)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3761)
	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1151)
	at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1032)
	at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:148)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:636)
	at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:579)
	at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:135)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:648)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:603)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)
Re: Exception by Export Scout Project [message #1551016 is a reply to message #1550167] Wed, 07 January 2015 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
You can follow the tutorial here: Deploy a Scout application.

I am not able to reproduce this error.
Re: Exception by Export Scout Project [message #1551090 is a reply to message #1551016] Wed, 07 January 2015 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jeremie,

in the first step of the tutorial:
>...In the Scout SDK perspective use the context menu 'Export Scout Project ...' on the project node ..
The Export a Scout Project dialog doesn't open.

I get only this exception: IllegalArgumentException: Invalid properties file format.

Which property file do I have to check?

Best Regards
Felix

Re: Exception by Export Scout Project [message #1551181 is a reply to message #1551090] Wed, 07 January 2015 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
I really do not know. I can not reproduce your bug on my computer.

To move forward:

1/ If you switch to an empty workspace and create a simple hello world scout project. Are you able to export this?
=> If you are, the problem comes from your workspace.

2/ Are you able to share your workspace somewhere?
If it is a closed source project and you can not publish it, can you try to change the hello-world project to reproduce the bug.

Re: Exception by Export Scout Project [message #1551877 is a reply to message #1551181] Wed, 07 January 2015 22:14 Go to previous message
the problem is solved.
It was the git conflict in rap product / config.ini

thx
Felix

[Updated on: Wed, 07 January 2015 23:05]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:execPageDeactivated and [x] on TablePage
Next Topic:Click OutlineViewButton via Jubula
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:45:20 GMT 2024