Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Installed Bundles are not in Raspberry pi ss Command
Installed Bundles are not in Raspberry pi ss Command [message #1541888] Fri, 02 January 2015 09:39 Go to next message
Vignesh Seraraj is currently offline Vignesh SerarajFriend
I have installed one Hello World bundle from my Eclipse running on Linux
OS to Rasperry pi by using remote Emulator Framework of mToolKit.It showing here in eclipse that it installed on raspberry pi but in the system of Raspberry pi UI when i put ss command it shows aal the bundles except i have installed from Eclipse what i miss ..or what i have to do
Re: Installed Bundles are not in Raspberry pi ss Command [message #1542870 is a reply to message #1541888] Fri, 02 January 2015 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Woodard is currently offline David WoodardFriend
Hello,

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you saying that your bundles is not listed when you execute the 'ss' command? A few questions:

1. Are you logging into the OSGi console directly on the device (telnet locahost 5002) or are you using the mToolkit console from Eclipse? I highly recommend connecting to the device with ssh then connect to the OSGi console (telnet localhost 5002).

2. Are you installing your bundle with a JAR file or with a deployment package? In either case, do you have your bundle set to start immediately?

3. Are you seeing any errors in the logs (/var/log/kura-console.log or /var/log/kura.log)?

Thanks,
--Dave
Re: Installed Bundles are not in Raspberry pi ss Command [message #1543250 is a reply to message #1542870] Sat, 03 January 2015 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vignesh Seraraj is currently offline Vignesh SerarajFriend
I have installed bundle to the device by using mToolkit Framework.I am not aware of OSGI console and stuff i followed just the following document.

eclipse.github.io/kura/doc/kura-setup.html . And i have installed JAR file
in the target device and i checked immediately activated checkbox
Re: Installed Bundles are not in Raspberry pi ss Command [message #1562776 is a reply to message #1543250] Tue, 13 January 2015 22:39 Go to previous message
David Woodard is currently offline David WoodardFriend
I would try the following:

1. Log into the device using ssh.
2. Check the logs for errors ("/var/log/kura.log", "/var/log/kura-console.log").
3. Connect to the OSGi console by issuing the command:

telnet localhost 5002

Then try issuing the commands:

ss

ls

Thanks,
--Dave

Previous Topic:NoSuchPortException using ExampleSerialPublisher in Kura 1.1.0 emulator
Next Topic:How to Manage Multiple devices in KURA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:06:22 GMT 2024