Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Equals not resolved for complex(Equals not resolved for complex)
Equals not resolved for complex [message #1523712] Tue, 23 December 2014 03:00 Go to next message
John Washbourne is currently offline John WashbourneFriend
I am having trouble getting eclipse to recognize '=' for complex. If I start a new project and add my existing source code the project compiles cleanly with no warnings. If I then add that code to a repository and check it out as a new project in eclipse, it still compiles cleanly (no warnings), but the code is littered with red error marks and complaints such as:

operator '=' cannot be resolved for type 'std::complex<double>'

I expect this issue has something to do with "Paths and Symbols" but I cant find the way to eliminate the warnings.

I have the same project open on two different machines using the same version of eclipse, one where I made a new project, and the second where I checked out the project that is working. In the second I see all the errors. I cant find differences in the C++ settings tabs for paths and symbols or preprocessor includes.

I would really appreciate any hints for places to look and/or settings to try.

TIA
Re: Equals not resolved for complex [message #1524661 is a reply to message #1523712] Tue, 23 December 2014 15:40 Go to previous message
Klaus km is currently offline Klaus kmFriend
Quote:
I have the same project open on two different machines using the same version of eclipse, one where I made a new project, and the second where I checked out the project that is working. In the second I see all the errors. I cant find differences in the C++ settings tabs for paths and symbols or preprocessor includes.

Only a guess: check the "Code Analysis" tab also.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn80#Code_Analysis_.28Codan.29

regards,
Klaus

Previous Topic:Temporary makexxxx-1.bat file not created by build process
Next Topic:Import project with existing code does not work well
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 10:21:55 GMT 2024