Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Implementing page transition in the User Configurations page
Implementing page transition in the User Configurations page [message #1516972] Fri, 19 December 2014 06:55 Go to next message
Kaz Nishimura is currently offline Kaz NishimuraFriend
I want to add a configuration item in the User Configurations page which will introduce page transition. How should I implement such a thing in config.jelly or by other means?

[Update] To be exact, I want to add an OAuth 2.0 authorization in the User Configurations page.

Kaz Nishimura

[Updated on: Fri, 19 December 2014 07:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Implementing page transition in the User Configurations page [message #1517399 is a reply to message #1516972] Fri, 19 December 2014 13:24 Go to previous message
Kaz Nishimura is currently offline Kaz NishimuraFriend
FYI, federated login with Google is now almost working. If you are willing to test-drive it, download a snapshot from https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/vx68k/hudson/plugin/google-login-plugin/

You must create an OAuth 2.0 credentials in the Google Developers Console to configure the plugin. I would recommend to also create a new project since the product name will be displayed on the consent screen. The redirect URI must be <your-path-to/hudson/federatedLoginService/google/authorized>.

To login with your Google account, first login normally and visit <your-path-to/hudson/federatedLoginService/google/login>. Then, authorize the access to your information. If all would go well, your browser should redirected to the Hudson dashboard. You should be able to login next time with your Google account.

And finally, there is no way to unlink your Google account from your Hudson account, unfortunately. If you find another problem, please let me know.

Kaz Nishimura

[Updated on: Fri, 19 December 2014 13:26]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:How to deploy Maven artifacts from matrix build
Next Topic:ANN: Google Login Plugin 2.0 Released
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:53:42 GMT 2024