Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Digital Signature and Adding Metadata to Birt Reports
Digital Signature and Adding Metadata to Birt Reports [message #1499721] Fri, 05 December 2014 11:03 Go to next message
Marco R. is currently offline Marco R.Friend
Hello,

we are using Birt within a j2ee-application for generating pdfs. Now i have two questions:

1.) Can I add metadata-information to the resulting pdf using birt. I have found some ways to do that using itext with PdfWriter, but can birt do that as well?

2.) Is there a way to add a digital signature to birt? are there any solutions by now? or would i have to find some solution using itext or something else for manipulating the resulting pdf after the birt-generating?

Thanks in advance for any hints oder solutions.

Marco
Re: Digital Signature and Adding Metadata to Birt Reports [message #1698717 is a reply to message #1499721] Wed, 17 June 2015 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Piotr Wa is currently offline Piotr WaFriend
Did you solve the problem?
Re: Digital Signature and Adding Metadata to Birt Reports [message #1698802 is a reply to message #1698717] Wed, 17 June 2015 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jesse Freeman is currently offline Jesse FreemanFriend
Take a look at this thread on the topic: http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/35928-birt-and-digital-signature/

There are couple of things discussed on this thread for the topic of digital signatures in BIRT.
iText is one option. More recently Michael Williams pointed out you could potentially use an API like e-SignLive by Silanis
Re: Digital Signature and Adding Metadata to Birt Reports [message #1796218 is a reply to message #1499721] Mon, 08 October 2018 12:57 Go to previous message
Thirumal m is currently offline Thirumal mFriend
Found any answer ?
Previous Topic:BIRT Excel report generation for large data
Next Topic:BIRT - Expression for Visibility doesn't work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:20:45 GMT 2024