|eclipse jobs [message #1499632]
||Fri, 05 December 2014 09:25
| Yeshaswini HS
Registered: October 2014
For eg. , When I perform the following actions in eclipse:|
1. From the "Project" menu , select "Clean". Then the dialog appears I click on "OK" button.
2. Then " Cleaning all Projects " operation begins. In the middle of the operation I try to delete soome file from my workspace.
3. the following dialog appears " User operation is waiting" where the first operation which I did " Cleaning all operation " progress continues. And the second " Delete" operation will be blocked showing the "lock" symbol with message "Blocked: the user operation is waiting for cleaning all projects to complete". After completing the first operation only, the " Delete " operation dialog apperas.
What i need?
I am trying to get the similar situation as above in my project.
1. I have created one job family for my project following the tutorial " On the Job eclipse".
2. I schedule the job to perform some operation in background.
3. as soon as the operation progresses, i tried to delete the file . As soon as I select " Delete" , Delete dialog appears . But what I need is to Block this Delete operation until the first operation which I performed completes similar way as I told in the above example .
How it can be done using eclipse jobs.? I tried with job.join(), job.setPriority() and all....
If you have any idea please share
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03242 seconds