Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula Installation Problem(Unable to Locate Jubula Installation Folder)
Jubula Installation Problem [message #1497326] Wed, 03 December 2014 18:52 Go to next message
a goettl is currently offline a goettlFriend
I recently used the marketplace to install the Eclipse for Testers package for Kepler, which includes Jubula. It is running on Redhat Tiganga. The User Manual and Reference Manual keep mentioning scripts and files that are supposed to be located in the installation folder inside of the development folder, like the rcp-support.zip file, but I am unable to find these.

The Eclipse installation is located in /opt, but after performing several find commands on the system I am unable to locate these files/folders. Any ideas
Re: Jubula Installation Problem [message #1498096 is a reply to message #1497326] Thu, 04 December 2014 07:08 Go to previous message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hey,

you can find these folders in the installation directory of the Stand Alone Jubula version which you can download from here. These files/folders are not included in the Eclipse for Testers package.
Regards
Oliver

[Updated on: Thu, 04 December 2014 07:09]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Click on Button do not work
Next Topic:Jubula Installation Problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:14:21 GMT 2024