Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » Multiple Gantt Charts?(Is it possible to have multiple Gantt Chart objects?)
Multiple Gantt Charts? [message #1489292] Thu, 27 November 2014 08:40 Go to next message
Luis Fernando Robledano-Esteban is currently offline Luis Fernando Robledano-EstebanFriend
We have an RCP tool which shows several Gantt charts simultaneously, embedded in different Parts. The problem is that it seems that the latest one becomes the one which keeping all the action even though the others should be doing.
The problem is not that important because it could be that the problem is in our code (I didn't find it though), but then I thought that maybe it's something internal to the Gantt: If GanttChart assumes there is only one object then it probably explains everything.
So in short: Is it possible to have multiple Gantt Chart objects?
Thanks a lot
Re: Multiple Gantt Charts? [message #1489476 is a reply to message #1489292] Thu, 27 November 2014 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
AFAIK this should be possible. IIRC I implemented having two Gantt charts attached to each other in one part.

But of course I am not sure about your interactions.
Re: Multiple Gantt Charts? [message #1489709 is a reply to message #1489476] Thu, 27 November 2014 16:09 Go to previous message
Luis Fernando Robledano-Esteban is currently offline Luis Fernando Robledano-EstebanFriend
Thanks for the comment. I hope the problem doesn't come from the fact that they are two different parts... Well, I will look into it more deeply. :-/

ArkosX

[Updated on: Thu, 27 November 2014 16:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Moving GridColumnGroup in Grid
Next Topic:Xviewer performances
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:42:45 GMT 2024