|Software Developer - Model Driven Engineering Focus [message #1484377]
||Sun, 23 November 2014 11:24
| John Leitch
Registered: November 2014
The National E-Health Transition Authority Limited (NEHTA) was established by the Australian, State and Territory governments to develop better ways of electronically collecting and securely exchanging health information. NEHTA is the lead organisation supporting the national vision for e-health in Australia. |
This is a high quality software engineering role that provides expert design and implementation advice and capability in relation to model driven engineering, software development, software testing, integration and maintenance. You will be required to exercise judgment, work collaboratively, set goals and plan activities and deliver working software to meet valuable outcomes.
NEHTA is a varied and complex environment so understanding the complexities will be an essential aspect of coming into the role. Many of NEHTAs new tools are built on Eclipse so understanding Eclipse and Engineering Eclipse extensions will also be a big part of the role.
• Evaluate technical and business analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Demonstrate and deliver solutions by developing documentation, workflows, patterns, diagrams, code comments and clear code.
• Support Model Driven Engineering within the Clinical Informatics group from clinical models through to generated implementation material.
• Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Assist in recommending purchases, testing and approving products.
• Develop software solutions by following the software development lifecycle.
• Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
To be successful you will have:
• Model Driven Engineering/Architecture experience and/or Eclipse Background.
• Degree Qualification or higher in Computer Science, software engineering, health informatics or related field.
• Experience in Open Source Projects.
• Experience working in Git.
• Ability to develop prototype and production software programs.
• Ability to produce technical documentation and test scripts.
• High attention to detail.
• An understanding of quality processes, version and release management.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Experience and knowledge of health informatics and a qualification in Health Level Seven Clinical Document Architecture is desirable but not essential to the role. Experience working in the IT and/or health industry would also be beneficial.
The successful applicant will have a flexible, open attitude, be able to deal with daily change and cope well with ambiguity. If you are committed to delivering quality and would like to know more, please APPLY online now by visiting our careers page at www.nehta.gov.au
NEHTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Creating a more connected healthcare system
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01917 seconds