Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » Duplicate MPart Creation Problem
Duplicate MPart Creation Problem [message #1467878] Mon, 10 November 2014 11:32 Go to next message
Daniel Branco is currently offline Daniel BrancoFriend
Hi everyone,

I'm facing a problem that I'm not able to understand why.

I'm listening to UI Events in a perspective, and counting the elements to be rendered in that perspective, if 0 then recreate the perspective with a default view, Create MPartSash -> MPartStack -> aNewlyEModelCreated = partService.createPart("DefaultView") -> partService.showPart((MPart) aNewlyEModelCreated, PartState.CREATE) -> ((MElementContainer<MUIElement>) theModelParentElement).setSelectedElement(aNewlyEModelCreated)

This opens the default view with the desired structure but instead of that view appearing once appears twice, and if doing new window the process is called again and just open once

I dont understand why 2 MPartSash are created if I send it to create one and only one.

If further information needed please tell me.

Regards,
Daniel Branco
Re: Duplicate MPart Creation Problem [message #1468075 is a reply to message #1467878] Mon, 10 November 2014 14:56 Go to previous message
Daniel Branco is currently offline Daniel BrancoFriend
(About this I already made it work) The problem was that the Part Descriptor was configured to not have Multiple (And he was doing the opposite) when checking Multiple it works as desired the Part was being added once
Previous Topic:How to add tags NoAutoCollapse and NoClose in partstack for Eclipse 3.x perspectives
Next Topic:Query view initialization state in a stack
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:50:47 GMT 2024