Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Is it possible to verify an Icon od a TreeItem?(Is it possible to verify an Icon od a TreeItem?)
Is it possible to verify an Icon od a TreeItem? [message #1461161] Tue, 04 November 2014 09:12 Go to next message
Dominik Gabriel is currently offline Dominik GabrielFriend
Hi @ all,

At the moment i have a test case that check the completeness of a tree in my AUT. I tried to check Icon in front of the TreeItem but i couldn't find a way to do that. Maybe someone else was able to do that yet and could help me.

Sincerely
Dominik
Re: Is it possible to verify an Icon od a TreeItem? [message #1461174 is a reply to message #1461161] Tue, 04 November 2014 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

Hi Dominik,

out of the box you could try verifying some property which describes your icon, i.e. some name or id for the icon.

If you need more control you have to write an extension, which depending on the GUI toolkit you are using ranges from fairly easy to very difficult.

Or you may wait for the next release (scheduled Q1 2015) where Jubula will have experimental support for image based verification (and selection).

- Achim
Re: Is it possible to verify an Icon od a TreeItem? [message #1461182 is a reply to message #1461174] Tue, 04 November 2014 09:38 Go to previous message
Dominik Gabriel is currently offline Dominik GabrielFriend
Hi Achim,

I tried to use the check property action.
What i tried:

select my treeItem
Check property: selection

i saw it will return a treeItem. so i took a look in the eclipse documentation and figured out that theres an Image Property in TreeItem. Next i tried:

select my treeItem
Check property: selection.image

but then i've got an "property is not accessible" error.

I think i'll wait for the next release and will try that supercool new feature

Sincerely
Dominik
Previous Topic:Report in JUnit Format
Next Topic:How to continue test execution after few test fails
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:18:27 GMT 2024