|Papyrus C++ code generation [message #1450942]
||Thu, 23 October 2014 05:24
| Anantha Krishnan
Registered: April 2014
I had raised a topic for my query 10 days ago but seems to have been missed in the rest of the discussions.
Could the concerned please help me :
1. Create a Papyrus project - UML model and template UML Primitive Types.
2. Add C/C++ Profile to model.
3. Add Child Class, in this Add Child Operation.
4. In Operation Properties, in Method, add a new Opaque Behavior(OB).
5. In OB, Properties, add C++ Language, in right side box, the implementation code - cout << ...
6. In Model Explorer, rt. clk. model, Code Generation>Generate C++.
7. Accept query about creating a C++ Project,
8. All expected files are generated, but in <classname>.cpp, the body code does not appear from the OB implementation entries.
Am I missing something basic pl.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01334 seconds