Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [Eugenia] Adding association role details to class diagram editor(Have seen an eol script somewhere but can't find it again)
[Eugenia] Adding association role details to class diagram editor [message #1450754] Wed, 22 October 2014 22:12 Go to next message
Scott Finnie is currently offline Scott FinnieFriend
Hello,

I want to add role end details to associations on my class diagram editor (i.e. role name + multiplicity). I know I've seen an eol example script somewhere that does this; but no amount of googling has located it. Would appreciate if anyone has a link/example.

Thanks.
Re: [Eugenia] Adding association role details to class diagram editor [message #1450776 is a reply to message #1450754] Wed, 22 October 2014 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Scott,

I remember working on such an example a while ago but I can't seem to be able to track it down :/

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [Eugenia] Adding association role details to class diagram editor [message #1450991 is a reply to message #1450776] Thu, 23 October 2014 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That makes me feel a little better that I couldn't find it either Smile.

Hope you get a flash of inspiration. Meantime, any pointers? Trying to figure out which part of the .gmf* file(s) I need to alter.

Cheers,
Scott.
Re: [Eugenia] Adding association role details to class diagram editor [message #1451393 is a reply to message #1450991] Thu, 23 October 2014 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Scott,

Off the top of my head, I suppose that you'd need to modify both the .gmfgraph and the .gmfmap models. I'd need to have a go at this myself before I could provide any more concrete advice I'm afraid.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [Eugenia] Adding association role details to class diagram editor [message #1451692 is a reply to message #1451393] Fri, 24 October 2014 06:44 Go to previous message
Thanks Dimitris, I'll have a look this weekend.
Previous Topic:ETL performance while deleting model elements
Next Topic:Flock restructuring Meta-Model-Packages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 04:56:03 GMT 2024