Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse and Hibernate. Reverse engineering(Error when I try to Hibernate Code Generation)
Eclipse and Hibernate. Reverse engineering [message #1449752] Tue, 21 October 2014 19:59 Go to next message
Jose Luis Torres is currently offline Jose Luis TorresFriend
Hi,
I'm trying to use reverse engineering to generate the POJOs, XML, DAO, and so on, and when I run Hibernate Code Generation shows me the following error message:

org.hibernate.console.HibernateConsoleRuntimeException: Received a NoClassDefFoundError, probably the console configuration classpath is incomplete or contains conflicting versions of the same class

with the following stack trace:
org.hibernate.console.HibernateConsoleRuntimeException: Received a NoClassDefFoundError, probably the console configuration classpath is incomplete or contains conflicting versions of the same class
at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.common.ConsoleExtension.launchExporters(ConsoleExtension.java:137)
at org.hibernate.eclipse.launch.CodeGenerationLaunchDelegate.launch(CodeGenerationLaunchDelegate.java:266)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:883)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:739)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:1039)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1256)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.hibernate.cfg.reveng.OverrideRepository
at org.jboss.tools.hibernate.proxy.ServiceProxy.newOverrideRepository(ServiceProxy.java:203)
at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.common.ConsoleExtension$2.execute(ConsoleExtension.java:282)
at org.hibernate.console.execution.DefaultExecutionContext.execute(DefaultExecutionContext.java:63)
at org.hibernate.console.ConsoleConfiguration.execute(ConsoleConfiguration.java:108)
at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.common.ConsoleExtension.buildConfiguration(ConsoleExtension.java:266)
at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.common.ConsoleExtension.runExporters(ConsoleExtension.java:174)
at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.common.ConsoleExtension.launchExporters(ConsoleExtension.java:110)
... 6 more

I have installed on my computer:
- Eclipse Luna
- Apache Tomcat v7.0
- Struts2
- Hibernate Tools.
- Libraries hibernate: I tried 3.6 i 4.3
- Use the SGDB PostgreSQL 9.3

I have also tried to delete the Hibernate libraries and only had the Hibernate Tools but still gives the same error.
Even just leaving the Hibernate3 and JDBC driver library for PostgreSQL

I would appreciate help solving this.
Thank you.
José Luis
Re: Eclipse and Hibernate. Reverse engineering [message #1451176 is a reply to message #1449752] Thu, 23 October 2014 12:48 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
Hibernate Tools is provided by a third party, not supported by eclipse.org. I suggest you seek help on the Hibernate forums, https://forum.hibernate.org/
Previous Topic:Eclipse won't start? READ THIS FIRST didn't work
Next Topic:Eclipse not starting on Mepis Linux
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:18:20 GMT 2024