Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Placing my eclipse plugin in eclipse market.
Placing my eclipse plugin in eclipse market. [message #1446579] Fri, 17 October 2014 02:51 Go to next message
Lakshminarayana Lakkavarapukota is currently offline Lakshminarayana LakkavarapukotaFriend
Dear Community members,

Recently I have developed a eclipse plugin, for publishing my eclipse plugin I have created a account in eclipse market place. When I click on add a new solution listing, I see many fields like product URL and update site URL, but I didn't see any button to upload my plugin.

My question is that in order to publish my plugin do I need a website, and I also want to know how to create a update site for my plugin. I request the community members to give your valuable suggestions for my questions.

Sorry for my poor english.

Thanks,
Lakshminarayana L.
Re: Placing my eclipse plugin in eclipse market. [message #1470548 is a reply to message #1446579] Wed, 12 November 2014 12:26 Go to previous message
Torkild Resheim is currently offline Torkild ResheimFriend
Hi Lakshminarayana,

You cannot upload your plug-in to the marketplace. You must instead point to a p2 repository or update site using the URL field - so yes you do need a web site.

Best regards,
Torkild

[Updated on: Wed, 12 November 2014 15:13] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:ECLIPSE JAVA
Next Topic:Re: Eclipse Marketplace window is black
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 21:12:53 GMT 2024