Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » GridTableViewer with Checkbox Column (binding)
GridTableViewer with Checkbox Column (binding) [message #1438945] Mon, 06 October 2014 18:14 Go to next message
Rui Domingues is currently offline Rui DominguesFriend
Hi everyone.

I'm struggling here with gridtableviewer.

I've in my model several boolean fields, and for those I want to use Checkboxes in the respective column.

Giving the style SWT.CHECK to GridViewerColumn, I manage to display the checkbox, but binding it with my model is being a nightmare.

I've tried with checkboxcell editor, and the value is flipped, but I'm not being able to make the model match visuals.

I want to know How do I access to the checkbox inside the cell to perform some kind of binding.

Thanks in advance
rui
Re: GridTableViewer with Checkbox Column (binding) [message #1439586 is a reply to message #1438945] Tue, 07 October 2014 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rui Domingues is currently offline Rui DominguesFriend
Anyone?
I'd appreciate some guidance
Re: GridTableViewer with Checkbox Column (binding) [message #1439721 is a reply to message #1439586] Tue, 07 October 2014 12:41 Go to previous message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi Rui,

A good source are the snippets. Here are some that give you access to specific controls in the Grid.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.nebula.snippets/src/org/eclipse/nebula/snippets/grid/GridSnippet9.java
http://git.eclipse.org/c/nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.git/plain/examples/org.eclipse.nebula.snippets/src/org/eclipse/nebula/snippets/grid/viewer/GridViewerSnippet7.java

Cheers,

Wim
Previous Topic:GanttChart Event Position after zoom
Next Topic:Render html content in cells
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:36:01 GMT 2024