Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Datasource Problem(Datasource no longer views database)
Datasource Problem [message #1436036] Thu, 02 October 2014 09:41 Go to next message
Alan Farroll is currently offline Alan FarrollFriend
Hi all,

I have a project with a few data sources that have been connecting fine since I created them. But one has suddenly stopped allowing access to the actual database. The data source named EDRMS_Live still appears to connect and I can successfully ping the data source but it just no longer shows the database. The weird thing is another data source named EDRMS connects to the same database but just a different instance within the SQL Server and it works fine. The attached file shows the error messages and a screen dump of EDRMS and EDRMS_Live connections. Why is this happening?

Thanks in advance

AJF
Re: Datasource Problem [message #1436499 is a reply to message #1436036] Fri, 03 October 2014 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Please attach screenshots directly as graphic files (jpg, gif, png, etc.) rather than embedding them in a Word document.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Datasource Problem [message #1439779 is a reply to message #1436499] Tue, 07 October 2014 13:56 Go to previous message
Alan Farroll is currently offline Alan FarrollFriend
Ah! I think I have it working. Thanks to all who viewed and answered
Previous Topic:Where is the Git Preferences page?
Next Topic:(javascript) problem with properties called "delete"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:39:34 GMT 2024