|Newbie - Problems trying to load maven project into eclipse [message #1432046]
||Fri, 26 September 2014 14:28
| Ben Frankman
Registered: September 2014
I haven't done much Java development in the past but I have a project created in a maven environment which runs fine (using tomcat in the command window). I'm using a windows environment. I can't seem to load the project into eclipse however. I've tried 2 ways -
1) running mvn eclipse:eclipse in command line and then trying to create a new project and pointing to the project folder and
2) importing the maven project
I've done this successfully before but have destroyed my dev machine (unrelated problems) and am trying to do it again. Last time I used Keplar and upgraded to Luna due to a minor bug making it easier to run tests as Junit tests.
This time whichever way I try to load the project into eclipse and whichever version I get about 30 errors following 3 categories (all JSP problems)
1) Missing end tag for "c:set"
2) The function fn:indexOf is undefined
3) The operator > is undefined for the argument type(s) String, int
I realise these are all genuine errors but I'm sure in my case they will be fixed by a config change somewhere rather then 'fixing' the code!
Can anyone offer any suggestions !?
Thanks in advance.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01562 seconds