Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Platform - User Assistance (UA) » Unable to aquire PluginConverter service when running Infocenter for the first time
icon5.gif  Unable to aquire PluginConverter service when running Infocenter for the first time [message #1424710] Tue, 16 September 2014 09:59
Andrew Campbell is currently offline Andrew CampbellFriend
I am using Eclipse Luna 4.4.0. I have created a plugin to customise the stand-alone Infocenter.

The first time I start the infocenter from the command line after installing the plugin I get this error message:

Quote:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to aquire PluginConverter service during generation for: C:\Users\acampbell\Documents\eclipse\plugins\AL_1.0.0.201409161103.jar

If I then go to the infocenter in my web browser, the uncustomised version is displayed.

If I stop and restart infocenter, I don't get the message, and the customised version of infocenter is displayed in my browser.

If I reboot and start the infocenter from the command line, everything works without errors.

Why am I getting this error the first time I run infocenter with my plugin, and how can I stop it happening? My first guess is that I am leaving something out of the plugin, but I don't know what.
Previous Topic:Same searchParticipant for infocenter and workbench mode
Next Topic:Disable/remove eclipse cheat sheet drop down menu
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:21:05 GMT 2024