|Re: XText - Cannot load model in standalone setup [message #1421987 is a reply to message #1420261]
||Fri, 12 September 2014 06:33
| C Tran
Registered: July 2014
I actually had tried what you suggested before reading your reply. Surprisingly (to me at least), it worked. I think the problem was caused by my own mistake when I chose to run Generate XText artefacts. I used Kepler with Xtext 2.4.3 to create my language and although the MWE2 workflow (to generate artifacts) completed, there was an error (see below).
error(10): internal error: Can't get property indirectDelegates using method get/isIndirectDelegates from org.antlr.tool.Grammar instance : java.lang.NullPointerException
I thought the generated artifacts were unusable and looked for a solution to get rid of the above error. I read somewhere this error exists in old Xtext (2.4.x) and hence I decided to use Luna with Xtext 2.6.x to generate Xtext artifacts. Generation was successful without errors. So, I went on using those generated stuff in Kepler because I also use Spray that requires Xtext 2.4.x.
Today, I used Kepler and ignored the error and discovered everything was ok.
Many thanks to you (Christian) for your time and support anyway. Hope my experience will help someone.
[Updated on: Fri, 12 September 2014 06:34]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02476 seconds