Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Missing libraries in ld.exe(ld.exe: Cannot find -lnosys)
Missing libraries in ld.exe [message #1411092] Fri, 22 August 2014 11:11
Eclipse GuestFriend
Hi there,

So I've been trying to set up eclipse so I can do some programming for my EFM32GG990F1024 microprocessor, and have gone through all of the steps in the toolchain that was provided to me: http://cdn.energymicro.com/dl/an/pdf/an0023_efm32_eclipse_toolchain.pdf
However when it comes to the stage where I am to build to program that was set up it comes up with the error:
c:/program files/codesourcery/sourcery_codebench_lite_for_arm_eabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.6.3/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lnosys

This has happened to me before and I gave up on it after hours of attempting and many people also trying and failing, but I decided to try again, so I was wondering if anyone had come across this problem before and knew how to solve it!
I believe it something the do with the ARM CodeBench thing but I have literally no idea how to solve this problem and that is a total stab in the dark!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Previous Topic:Integrating custom debugger
Next Topic:phortran breakpoints ignored
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:58:33 GMT 2024