Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » FrameworkEvent ERROR in Error log
FrameworkEvent ERROR in Error log [message #1408281] Thu, 14 August 2014 16:58
Chung B is currently offline Chung BFriend
I'm using Groovy Grail Toolsuite 3.6.0 Release (uses Eclipse 4.4). Since they no longer have a forum to post to, I'm hoping someone from the Eclipse forums may be able to point me in a direction.

We're assembling a zip package for other team members to use consisting of relevant files and a GGTS installation. Currently, it works when unzipped but I see four FrameworkEvent ERROR messages in my Error log. I've tried placing in a clean GGTS and a clean Workspace. Neither have eliminated the errors. Even a clean GGTS installation, by itself, gives me the errors. However, a clean Eclipse installation does not.

The lead has decided that we're to use Java 1.7 for this package. I have a recently re-installed Java 1.7 u67. When I installed Java 1.8, to check the possibility, the errors went away.

While I was trying to figure this out, I dug somewhere into a post about GGTS dashboard being written to use FX components, but will drop back to the previous method of display if FX fails. I'm wondering if the errors could be that.. but I don't know why it doesn't do this silently, if that's the case.

Hopefully someone on the Eclipse side can point me in a good direction. I went to post this over on their forums, but they closed them earlier this year and now point to Stackoverflow.

I've attached the error log.

Thanks.
Previous Topic:AIX (PPC64/GTK 2) is for AIX 64bit OS? - please help
Next Topic:Always run a conditional state
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:14:13 GMT 2024