Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Odd behavior from specialized constraintBlock
Odd behavior from specialized constraintBlock [message #1405320] Thu, 07 August 2014 05:02 Go to next message
Tomas Sandkvist is currently offline Tomas SandkvistFriend
I have in my profile a specialization of a constraintBlock, which I of course would inherit all properties of the constraintBlock stereotype.

However, in a block diagram, and if I remove the constrainBlock stereotype (due to inheritance), I also loose the display of parameters and constraints, i.e my specialization shows like an ordinary block (I can no longer choose parameters or constraints from the filter dialog, instead I can choose from typical block properties)?

Don't know if this is because I am doing something wrong by removing the "parent" stereotype(but I believe that is necessary to make tables work) or it there is something wrong with the block diagram?

Regards,
Tomas Sandkvist
Re: Odd behavior from specialized constraintBlock [message #1405373 is a reply to message #1405320] Thu, 07 August 2014 07:53 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Tomas,

Unlike generic UML Diagrams in Papyrus, SysML Diagrams (BDD, IBD, ...) are not designed to be extensible. If you need to extend profiles and diagrams, you will probably have much more success with generic UML Diagrams (But they lack specific support for SysML, such as additional compartments).

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:Create Server Diagram - Papyrus
Next Topic:Navigation in papyrus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:26:51 GMT 2024