Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » launch a different splash screen for rcp app during runtime(I'm trying to launch two modes of our rcp application, for which we need to change splash screen based on mode i.e., When I'm trying to start application in one mode then a different splash screen, an)
launch a different splash screen for rcp app during runtime [message #1404811] Tue, 05 August 2014 22:44 Go to next message
sujeeth pasham is currently offline sujeeth pashamFriend
I'm trying to launch two modes of our rcp application, for which we need to change splash screen based on mode i.e., When I'm trying to start application in one mode then a different splash screen, and if launching in different mode load a different splash. I found in the eclipse branding your rcp, that there is a static way of doing it. But in my case i want to switch to the different splash screen's based on the mode of application. I wanted to know is there any way to display different splash screen??
I know that rcp application loads splash from a jar and picks it up during run time, but my situation is different. Has any one tried this sort of thing.

Thanks[/size]
Re: launch a different splash screen for rcp app during runtime [message #1405131 is a reply to message #1404811] Wed, 06 August 2014 16:56 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
Moving this to the RCP forum group.
Previous Topic:Want my RCP application to have simpleconfigurator in config.ini
Next Topic:Got input/output error when I use System.console().readLine in my application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:28:43 GMT 2024