Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Using table inside Crosstab cell(Using Table inside calendar-like cross tab report )
Using table inside Crosstab cell [message #1404569] Mon, 04 August 2014 08:32 Go to next message
jye jye is currently offline jye jyeFriend
Hi, I'm new to BIRT reporting and I have created a calendar view report using datacube and cross tab.

But now I'm trying to use a table (new dataset) inside each of the crosstab cell and pass in the parameter from the crosstab aggregation cell but somehow I always get error.

Is it possible that we can pass in the value from crosstab cell into the Table inside it ?

Note : I am using BIRTH report Version: 3.7.2 and I have attached the report file that I'm working on.

Thanks
Re: Using table inside Crosstab cell [message #1407081 is a reply to message #1404569] Mon, 11 August 2014 20:50 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

What is the error that you're getting? Just that the value you're passing to the parameter is not a date? If so, it's because the value you're trying to send through the parameter is not a date, it's just the day of week value.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:Parameterize the Order By Clause?
Next Topic:Image autosize HTML Report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:22:01 GMT 2024