Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula:Oracle database problem(Testexec throwing error while rnning testjobs)
Jubula:Oracle database problem [message #1397759] Thu, 10 July 2014 05:50 Go to next message
Ranjeet Gupta is currently offline Ranjeet GuptaFriend
Hi,
I was using jubula default database for my project.Now I want to switch my database to Oracle.I am using window 7 64 bits.So i have downloaded "OracleXE112_Win64" database and installed to my system.this database working perfect..Now I have added this database in jubula window/preferences/Database connections as name-Oracle type-Oracle and SID-XE.
Now In jubula,i had gone to test/select database and I provided username and password,then I opened the database and imported my project.my project got imported.
I had created testexec for default database its working perfectly for default Embedded(H2).Now i changed -dbscheme "Oracle" -dbuser "system" -dbpw "...."Now i am trying to run this testexec,it is showing "No database connection available for name "Oracle".Available name:Default Embedded(H2)".
Here oracle is my scheme name which i created in preferenec of jubula.please have a look at the screensots which attached with this one.
Again i used this script to run oracle database-"sqlpls / nolog
connect / as sysdba
alter system set sessions=100 scope=spfile;
alter system set processes=100 scope=spfile;
quit"

its working perfectly.
But again I started my testexec to run it is still showing the same error.

please let me know how to rectify this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Ranjeet Gupta
  • Attachment: Capture.PNG
    (Size: 25.46KB, Downloaded 530 times)
Re: Jubula:Oracle database problem [message #1401342 is a reply to message #1397759] Tue, 15 July 2014 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Have you tried using the parameter "-dburl" instead of "-dbscheme"? If you use "-dbscheme" you have to use "-data" as well.
Regards
Oliver
Re: Jubula:Oracle database problem [message #1700507 is a reply to message #1397759] Fri, 03 July 2015 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philips zortzis is currently offline philips zortzisFriend
try below given steps to connect DB to Oracle.....

Pathing hang - Make sure that your Oracle environment variables are properly set ($ORACLE_HOME)
External hang - The network being down, Kerberos security issues, SSO or a firewall issue can cause an Oracle connection to hang. One way to test this is to set sqlnet.authentication_services=(none) in your sqlnet.ora file and retry connecting.
Listener down/hanging - Start by checking the listener (check lsnrctl stat). Also, see my notes on diagnosing Oracle network connectivity issues.
RAM shortage hang - Over allocation of server resources, usually RAM, whereby there is not enough RAM to spawn another connection to Oracle.
Data hanging - It is not uncommon for an end-user session to "hang" when they are trying to grab a shared data resource that is held by another end-user.

further if you are not able to solve error related to Oracle i would suggest you to simply switch for some other third party tool such as Oracle File Repair Too
give it try at once ,,,its quite user friendly

oracle.filerepairtool.net
Re: Jubula:Oracle database problem [message #1716332 is a reply to message #1700507] Thu, 03 December 2015 04:58 Go to previous message
Alva Christeen is currently offline Alva ChristeenFriend
Have you tried checking the Connections are working from both
Business Components and Oracle Application-> Database Connection.
(in the project properties).

Or follow the link to fix the Repair Corrupted Oracle database.

http://oracle.filerepairtool.net/blog/repair-corrupted-oracle-database-causes-corruption
Previous Topic:Object Mapping in Jubula
Next Topic:Merging test cases
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:41:05 GMT 2024