Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Table's data not displaying in birt pdf report
Table's data not displaying in birt pdf report [message #1388445] Thu, 26 June 2014 13:08 Go to next message
Jet UNG is currently offline Jet UNGFriend
Hi,

I'm having trouble trying to display data in my pdf's table.

I have two Eclipse, I work mainly with STS 3.4.0 and use Galileo only for the BIRT designer. (BIRT version 2.5.0)

At first, I thought the problem was related with the population of the dataSetRow, but I can see I get the data in debug mode. I tried using javascript and not my Java ScriptedDataSetEventAdapter, and I get the data too.

Then, I thought maybe it was the data. So I've put random string in the dataSetRow and it displayed correctly in the Preview, but not in the generated pdf file.

The binding is correct, now my guess is, since I get the table populated in the preview, there's maybe something wrong with my project's dependencies? is that possible?

Can anyone help me with this issue please?
Re: Table's data not displaying in birt pdf report [message #1388954 is a reply to message #1388445] Fri, 27 June 2014 06:07 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Any way you can reproduce your issue in a way that I can run it so I can see it for myself and test? Thanks.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic: HTML Emitter-Birt Table Group Header
Next Topic:How to Create Birt Drill HyperLink through Servlet Request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:26:37 GMT 2024