Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Package Explorer does not display(Package Explorer)
Package Explorer does not display [message #1388402] Thu, 26 June 2014 11:40 Go to next message
Suzanne Saunders is currently offline Suzanne SaundersFriend
I haven't used Eclipse in about 10 years so I'm not familiar with any/all of the changes made to the product.

I am trying to configure Eclipse to work with Selenium WebDriver. Everything I've read indicates that I need to perform some configuration in the Package Explorer. After creating my project, the Package Explorer does not show up in my workspace.

I've searched within Eclipse and on the web and cannot find much about it. I've checked Open Perspective and Window -> Show In -> Other and I don't see it. Has it been renamed to something else? If not, how do I get it to show up? If I don't need it to configure Selenium WebDriver to work with Eclipse, can someone point me to a site that can give me the steps to configure it?

Thanks
Re: Package Explorer does not display [message #1388540 is a reply to message #1388402] Thu, 26 June 2014 15:42 Go to previous message
Noopur Gupta is currently offline Noopur GuptaFriend
To open the Package Explorer view:
- Press Ctrl+3 and type 'Package Explorer' to open the view.
- Or, Go to Window > Show View > Package Explorer.
- Or, press Alt+Shift+Q, P.
Previous Topic:failed to load the JNI shared library
Next Topic:UI icon are too small for visually impaired users
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:18:17 GMT 2024