Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Linux Server and Windows Slave
Linux Server and Windows Slave [message #1387970] Wed, 25 June 2014 21:24
Gisela Nogueira is currently offline Gisela NogueiraFriend
Hi,

I didn´t find anything related with my problem, I have a Ubuntu Server where runs my hudson server and several slaves, somes in Windows to build Delphi application, that works just fine, and .NET C# applications.

My slave to build .NET is a Windows XP and when I try to build with MSbuild using the plugin or not show the error below, but if I run the same command line in the CMD work just fine.

I already run Hudson as service, the user is Administrator, enviorment vars in cmd and hudson are the same. If I run the build in the same machine but start a Hudson Server in this machine, the build works without problem.

Error:
"C:\hudson\slave\workspace\DSS-NFE-NFEasy2TESTE\NFeasy2.Library\NFeasy2.Library.csproj" (destino padrÆo) (3:3) ->
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.CSharp.targets(160,9): error MSB6003: NÆo foi poss¡vel executar a tarefa execut vel "Csc.exe" especificada. Existem mais dados dispon¡veis [C:\hudson\slave\workspace\DSS-NFE-NFEasy2TESTE\NFeasy2.Library\NFeasy2.Library.csproj]

Command line:
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe /target:clean;build;publish /p:VisualStudioVersion=11.0 /p:ApplicationVersion=2.14.0.0 /property:Configuration=Release;PublishDir=C:\hudson\slave\workspace\DSS-NFE-NFEasy2TESTE\instalador\;BootstrapperEnabled=true;PublishUrl=<url>;InstallUrl=<url>;UpdateUrl=<url>/ C:\hudson\slave\workspace\DSS-NFE-NFEasy2TESTE\NFeasy2.sln && exit %ERRORLEVEL% from C:\hudson\slave\workspace\DSS-NFE-NFEasy2TESTE
Previous Topic:Improve messages logging for slave nodes
Next Topic:Error occurred during initialization of VM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:25:27 GMT 2024