Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Birt Migration 2.2.2 to 3.7.2(Data type is not supportedclass )
Birt Migration 2.2.2 to 3.7.2 [message #1387584] Wed, 25 June 2014 09:40
red dragon is currently offline red dragonFriend
Hello,

I'm hoping to find someone who can helps me to solve this problem.

After Migrating Birt to the 3.7.2 version i got this error :

juin 24, 2014 2:24:36 PM org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.script.internal.ScriptedDataSetMetaData addColumn
Avertissement: Data type is not supportedclass i2.application.siport.ihm.birt.dossierEscale.BirtDossierEscaleStatBean.
org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: Data type is not supportedclass i2.application.siport.ihm.birt.dossierEscale.BirtDossierEscaleStatBean.
	at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ScriptDataSetRuntime.addColumn(ScriptDataSetRuntime.java:151)
	at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.script.internal.ScriptedDataSetMetaData.addColumn(ScriptedDataSetMetaData.java:43)
	at i2.application.siport.infra.birt.handlers.DataSetEventHandler.describe(DataSetEventHandler.java:200)

juin 24, 2014 2:24:36 PM org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.script.internal.ScriptedDataSetMetaData addColumn
Avertissement: Data type is not supportedinterface java.util.List.
org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: Data type is not supportedinterface java.util.List.
	at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ScriptDataSetRuntime.addColumn(ScriptDataSetRuntime.java:151)
	at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.script.internal.ScriptedDataSetMetaData.addColumn(ScriptedDataSetMetaData.java:43)
	at i2.application.siport.infra.birt.handlers.DataSetEventHandler.describe(DataSetEventHandler.java:200)

It seems that birt doesnt longer accept Beans or list in scripted-data-set. So i verified the difference between the to versions (2.2.2 and 3.7.2) and i found this new condition in ScriptDataSetRuntime.java.
if( !DataType.isValidDataType( dataType ) ){
throw new DataException ( ResourceConstants.BAD_DATA_TYPE, dataType.toString( ));
}

This is the list of the valid data types :
AnyType.class,
Boolean.class,
Integer.class,
Double.class,
BigDecimal.class,
String.class,
Date.class,
Blob.class,
byte[].class,
java.sql.Date.class,
java.sql.Time.class,
Object.class,

can anyone help me to overcome this problem?

Thank you

[Updated on: Thu, 26 June 2014 09:04]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Get Logged in user
Next Topic:is it possible to hide web viewer buttons programmatically?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 09:27:05 GMT 2024