Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » What's with Eclipse ? I can't do anything. Mac OS X
What's with Eclipse ? I can't do anything. Mac OS X [message #1387136] Tue, 24 June 2014 11:18 Go to next message
Uğur Biçer is currently offline Uğur BiçerFriend
I downloaded both JDK and JRE then the Standart version of Eclipse . When I try to make a new Java project it doesn't do anything .
index.php/fa/18352/0/

Than I thought that I have to I have to install JRE on Preferences/Java when I select the Installed Jres this comes :
index.php/fa/18353/0/

So I click OK then Jre add screen pop up . I select Add I tried the Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.applet/Contents/Home It doesn't like it . Maybe I'm wrong with that place . I don't know where should I set .
index.php/fa/18354/0/

When I close preferences I get an error message like that :
index.php/fa/18355/0/

I was using Mavericks(10.9) then I downgrade it to the Mountain Lion(10.Cool for maybe it works well.
Seems like there are lots of problems on eclipse on mac ? Or a problem on Mac with java installation?

I worked for java all the winter than I get this when trying to code on a mac ?

I'm really confused that what should I do ?

Any help is important ...

Thanks,
Re: What's with Eclipse ? I can't do anything. Mac OS X [message #1387571 is a reply to message #1387136] Wed, 25 June 2014 09:18 Go to previous message
Uğur Biçer is currently offline Uğur BiçerFriend
470 wievs no response . So I recommend to anyone who have the same problem to install Windows 7 with Bootcamp Program . So you will have both OS . mac and windows .
Windows Java system is easier than mac's java system. but bugs and issues still happening on Mac . Hope eclipse will find a fix .
Previous Topic:Database JPA Entity Management
Next Topic:failed to load the JNI shared library
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:01:45 GMT 2024