Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » What is the data structure used in the Model Compare pane?
What is the data structure used in the Model Compare pane? [message #1386660] Thu, 19 June 2014 09:16 Go to next message
Mattias Backman is currently offline Mattias BackmanFriend
Hi,

Could someone tell me which data is used for the tree structure in the bottom (Model Compare / Containment Features) is?

I have tweaked the Comparison which is the result of compare() but that seems to only effect the top window.

Am I correct in assuming that the entire, unmodified model is used in the bottom pane?

Thanks,

Mattias
Re: What is the data structure used in the Model Compare pane? [message #1386954 is a reply to message #1386660] Mon, 23 June 2014 08:55 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Mattias,

The bottom pane of the compare configuration uses the models we have in memory, those that were provided through the IComparisonScope if you've launched the comparison directly through our APIs, or those that we have loaded ourselves in any other event (the loading takes place within ComparisonScopeBuilder#build(...) if you wish to debug).

You can alter the way these models are displayed by altering the generated ".edit" of your model, since we'll make use of that for these two(three) panes.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:Accessing elements properties in a EMF Compare Diff Model
Next Topic:Hiding nodes in the model tree
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:02:04 GMT 2024