Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Couldn't load eclipse marketplace(I couldn't load eclipse marketplace)
Couldn't load eclipse marketplace [message #1386651] Thu, 19 June 2014 07:39 Go to next message
Jeyaganeshan Jeyatharsini is currently offline Jeyaganeshan JeyatharsiniFriend
I use Eclipse Kepler version. I needed to install some plugins such as itext. I tried to get through eclipse marketplace option in eclipse. But after a level, the progress bar doesn't increase the level and it couldn't load the market place. Then I tried to install using "Install new software" option.. It gives errors "unable to read repository". But the link works for my friends. I disabled my antivirus and my firewall. Even though it doesn't work... I extract a new folder and try with it. Again it doesn't work. So I installed some plugins as archived files. (First download as archive and install it through install new software).. But I couldn't get all the plugins as archives.. What can I do? Can someone help me... please..
Re: Couldn't load eclipse marketplace [message #1386743 is a reply to message #1386651] Fri, 20 June 2014 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Are you all using the same version of Eclipse, from the same download?

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Couldn't load eclipse marketplace [message #1386900 is a reply to message #1386743] Sun, 22 June 2014 18:47 Go to previous message
Jeyaganeshan Jeyatharsini is currently offline Jeyaganeshan JeyatharsiniFriend
Yeah...
Previous Topic:Debug Options Missing From Debug Perspective
Next Topic:Project name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 15:49:33 GMT 2024