Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » How to change font size of open-files list?
How to change font size of open-files list? [message #1385524] Sun, 08 June 2014 17:13
Peter Steele is currently offline Peter SteeleFriend
I am using the Eclipse Kepler-SR2 release. I have my primary fonts all set to 9 point. This includes the tabs for the files displayed in the main editor. When I have a lot of files open, there isn't enough space of course to show tabs for every file. That's when the drop-down list on the right of the editor pane comes into play. The clickable part of this drop-down shows the total number of open files in the format ">>N".

The problem is that the font used for N is larger than the 9-point font used for the file tabs. As a result, it's cut off and I can't see the full number--it's clipped at the bottom. When clicked, the files displayed in the list are in the expected font, it's just the count displayed when the menu is closed that's in the wrong font. I cannot find what controls the font size for this number.

Can anyone point me to the right place?
Previous Topic:TreeViewer+ObservableListTreeContentProvider: how to limit visualization depth?
Next Topic:Rest perspective in E4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:12:55 GMT 2024