Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » Accessing elements properties in a EMF Compare Diff Model
Accessing elements properties in a EMF Compare Diff Model [message #1385456] Fri, 06 June 2014 14:33 Go to next message
tcl developer is currently offline tcl developerFriend
I have used EMF Compare to compare 2 models comforming to a custom metamodel.
I generated and saved the Diff model to an .xmi file.
Currently, I am working on how to use the Diff Model within ATL to transform the differences to another model.
The problem is that I can't figure out how to access the properties of the element ( defined in my custom metamodel) being changed. I could access the kind of change like this :

but I cannot access the properties of the element which has been changed.
thanks for your help.
Re: Accessing elements properties in a EMF Compare Diff Model [message #1386940 is a reply to message #1385456] Mon, 23 June 2014 08:25 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend

You can find the Compare metamodel by importing the plugin into your workspace. Use the "File > Import..." menu, select "Plug-in Development > Plug-ins and fragments" in the popup, click "Next >" then filter on "". Add it to the right list and click "Finish". The metamodel is located in Looking at it should let you know how to access the elements you need.

Laurent Goubet
Previous Topic:Post processing matches breaks navigation to differences
Next Topic:What is the data structure used in the Model Compare pane?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 20 10:05:21 GMT 2018