Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » Accessing elements properties in a EMF Compare Diff Model
Accessing elements properties in a EMF Compare Diff Model [message #1385456] Fri, 06 June 2014 14:33 Go to next message
tcl developer is currently offline tcl developerFriend
Hi,
I have used EMF Compare to compare 2 models comforming to a custom metamodel.
I generated and saved the Diff model to an .xmi file.
Currently, I am working on how to use the Diff Model within ATL to transform the differences to another model.
The problem is that I can't figure out how to access the properties of the element ( defined in my custom metamodel) being changed. I could access the kind of change like this :

diffModel.kind

but I cannot access the properties of the element which has been changed.
thanks for your help.
Re: Accessing elements properties in a EMF Compare Diff Model [message #1386940 is a reply to message #1385456] Mon, 23 June 2014 08:25 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

You can find the Compare metamodel by importing the org.eclipse.emf.compare plugin into your workspace. Use the "File > Import..." menu, select "Plug-in Development > Plug-ins and fragments" in the popup, click "Next >" then filter on "org.eclipse.emf.compare". Add it to the right list and click "Finish". The metamodel is located in org.eclipse.emf.compare/model/compare.ecore. Looking at it should let you know how to access the elements you need.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:Post processing matches breaks navigation to differences
Next Topic:What is the data structure used in the Model Compare pane?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:36:23 GMT 2024