Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » not able to compile latest source code of eclipse
not able to compile latest source code of eclipse [message #1385295] Thu, 05 June 2014 12:36
Himanshu Gupta is currently offline Himanshu GuptaFriend
I checked out latest source code from eclipse git :- git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git

when I am executing mvn eclipse:eclipse or mvn clean verify targets it is throwing error mentioned below.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.20.0:validate-version (default-validate-versio n) on project org.eclipse.osgi: OSGi version 3.10.0.SNAPSHOT must have .qualifier qualifier for SNAPSHOT builds -> [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR]

I followed all steps mentioned in http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Platform_Build#Windows but no luck.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Himanshu
Previous Topic:isPartVisible (PartService)
Next Topic:TreeViewer+ObservableListTreeContentProvider: how to limit visualization depth?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:06:22 GMT 2024