Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » How do you install GEF?? Nothing seems to work
How do you install GEF?? Nothing seems to work [message #240408] Thu, 03 January 2008 15:20 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: fsdavc32vsda.yahoo.de

Hi,

I'm trying to install GEF. I'm using Eclipse 3.3.0. First I downloaded GEF (tried with GEF-ALL-3.2.zip and GEF-ALL-3.3.1.zip) and unzipped it into the Eclipse directory. But Eclipse doesn't seem to recognize the installed plugins. Then I found this post (http://calla.ics.uci.edu/mrsg/mail/msg00018.html) saying that you should install GEF using the update manager. However if I try that, there just is no GEF entry available. So I'm lost. How do I install GEF???
Re: How do you install GEF?? Nothing seems to work [message #240423 is a reply to message #240408] Fri, 04 January 2008 13:35 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: lifesting.gmail.com

Jeff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install GEF. I'm using Eclipse 3.3.0. First I downloaded GEF (tried with GEF-ALL-3.2.zip and GEF-ALL-3.3.1.zip) and unzipped it into the Eclipse directory. But Eclipse doesn't seem to recognize the installed plugins. Then I found this post (http://calla.ics.uci.edu/mrsg/mail/msg00018.html) saying that you should install GEF using the update manager. However if I try that, there just is no GEF entry available. So I'm lost. How do I install GEF???
1 How did you recognize that GEF doesn't work?
2 The easiest way is to download those ALL-IN-ONE packages which
includes GEF such as WTP, BIRT.
Previous Topic:Dismiss the selection when right clicking on the graphical viewer.
Next Topic:[Draw2D] BlockFlow Height.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:37:21 GMT 2024