|Cannot delete GMF diagram element [message #237242]
||Wed, 22 July 2009 15:47
Registered: July 2009
I've set up a GMF project, everything works well except I cannot delete an
element by press "delete" key, this element will be removed from the
editor, but won't be removed from diagram file, this is the description of
1. this is a link diagram element
2. the source and the target of this diagram element are links too
And these are my debug conclusions:
1. "Delete from Diagram" option is disabled and "Delete from Model" option
is enabled when I click other element, BUT both "Delete from Diagram"
option and "Delete from Model" option are enabled, and "Delete from
Diagram" cannot remove this element(from file), "Delete from Model" can
remove this element(from file).
this bro has mentioned a same problem, but I tried the solution, didn't
work for me
3. it seems the reason of "Delete from Diagram" option is enabled is the
return value of getCommand() method in
is not null.
4. It seems that the "Delete from Diagram" command will be activated if I
try to press "delete" key to delete this element
Now my quesion is:
1. The most important thing is, could anyone tell me how to delete this
element by click "delete" key?
2. Is it a bug for GMF?
3. Why do we need "Delete from Diagram" option? It seems useless.
Thank you in advance,
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02031 seconds