Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Auto closing when work in properties window(Eclipse automatically closes if I work on an android project in the properties window)
Auto closing when work in properties window [message #1340137] Thu, 08 May 2014 00:33 Go to next message
Wade Schroeder is currently offline Wade SchroederFriend
index.php/fa/18039/0/Hi All

I am having a problem with Eclipse. I am in the process of building an Android app, but every time I work in the "properties window" in "graphical layout", Eclipse closes on its own. This problem doesn't occur if I write code it manually, but I would like to use the properties option as it is faster than writing it.

Below is an image of which properties I am referring, just in case there is any confusion.

Please help!!!!

Thanks

Wadeindex.php/fa/18039/0/index.php/fa/18039/0/
Re: Auto closing when work in properties window [message #1341558 is a reply to message #1340137] Thu, 08 May 2014 14:43 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
Two suspects come to mind:

- if Eclipse disappears, this seems to be a crash in native code. Search for a JVM crash log indicating the offending library.

- I assume that this properties view is provided by ADT (it's not from JDT). To be really sure ask the Plugin Spy (Alt-Shift-F1 over the view). Once you know the provider of that view you may want to report a bug against that component.

Stephan
Previous Topic:Missing File-Import Dialog
Next Topic:JAR-File Export
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:01:06 GMT 2024