|[EEF] Extended Editing Framework programmin best practices [message #1323981]
||Wed, 30 April 2014 14:49
| Aleksandar Toshovski
Registered: December 2011
I'm building a prototype with EEF and the generation of the code in EEF takes multiple steps when the model is changed. At least I do always the same in order to change my ecore model and this is annoying, because the model isn't really stable at the moment and I make alot of breaking changes.|
- Change the ecore model
- Delete all src-gen folders. I generate the files there.
- Generate everything from the genmodel
- Generate the EEF architecture and editor files(components and eefgen)
- Generate the source from these files
- Repair MANIFEST.MF and plugin.xml in the projects and register the new editing components in plugin.xml
I know I can generate the code again without deleting the src-gen folder and the framework would add the new files. The problem is that my Ecore models have about 50 classes and after breaking changes: Deleting References/Classes/Attributes many classes are red. Other possibility would be to delete the projects and let eef to generate everything.
Do you have the same experience or I'm doing it wrong? Is it possible to integrate the class generation from genmodel and eefgen in tycho?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01709 seconds