Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Ecore diagram code
Ecore diagram code [message #220747] Mon, 09 March 2009 08:57 Go to next message
Javier is currently offline JavierFriend
Messages: 57
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hello!

Is the code of the model used by this tool available? I need to create a
model very similar to Ecore metamodel... with classes, references,
etc... does anyone know if it is opened and where can be found?

Thanks!
Re: Ecore diagram code [message #220769 is a reply to message #220747] Mon, 09 March 2009 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: Erazerx.gmx.de

It is in the gmf repository somewhere under examples iirc.

Javier Cardenete schrieb:
> Hello!
>
> Is the code of the model used by this tool available? I need to create a
> model very similar to Ecore metamodel... with classes, references,
> etc... does anyone know if it is opened and where can be found?
>
> Thanks!
Re: Ecore diagram code [message #220795 is a reply to message #220769] Mon, 09 March 2009 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Javier is currently offline JavierFriend
Messages: 57
Registered: July 2009
Member
Thanks Arne. I took a look and it seems that it is not there anymore, at
least not the iirc. There is just a package,
org.eclipse.gmf.ecore.editor, with some graph and tool models... but
there is no Ecore and it seems incomplete.


Arne escribió:
> It is in the gmf repository somewhere under examples iirc.
>
> Javier Cardenete schrieb:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Is the code of the model used by this tool available? I need to create a
>> model very similar to Ecore metamodel... with classes, references,
>> etc... does anyone know if it is opened and where can be found?
>>
>> Thanks!
Re: Ecore diagram code [message #220800 is a reply to message #220795] Mon, 09 March 2009 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Messages: 31774
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------070501020804000304020800
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Javier,

You're looking for the Ecore model?
< http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/javadoc/2.5.0/o rg/eclipse/emf/ecore/package-summary.html>


http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/javadoc/2.5.0/o rg/eclipse/emf/ecore/package-summary.html



Javier Cardenete wrote:
> Thanks Arne. I took a look and it seems that it is not there anymore,
> at least not the iirc. There is just a package,
> org.eclipse.gmf.ecore.editor, with some graph and tool models... but
> there is no Ecore and it seems incomplete.
>
>
> Arne escribi


Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Ecore diagram code [message #220806 is a reply to message #220800] Mon, 09 March 2009 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Javier is currently offline JavierFriend
Messages: 57
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hi Ed,

Thanks for your answer. I already have the .ecore of the Ecore model, so
what I'm looking for is the gmfgraph, gmftools and gmfmap that the Ecore
diagram uses for its graphical editor.



Ed Merks escribió:
> Javier,
>
> You're looking for the Ecore model?
> < http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/javadoc/2.5.0/o rg/eclipse/emf/ecore/package-summary.html>
>
>
> http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/javadoc/2.5.0/o rg/eclipse/emf/ecore/package-summary.html
>
>
>
> Javier Cardenete wrote:
>> Thanks Arne. I took a look and it seems that it is not there anymore,
>> at least not the iirc. There is just a package,
>> org.eclipse.gmf.ecore.editor, with some graph and tool models... but
>> there is no Ecore and it seems incomplete.
>>
>>
>> Arne escribió:
>>> It is in the gmf repository somewhere under examples iirc.
>>>
>>> Javier Cardenete schrieb:
>>>> Hello!
>>>>
>>>> Is the code of the model used by this tool available? I need to
>>>> create a
>>>> model very similar to Ecore metamodel... with classes, references,
>>>> etc... does anyone know if it is opened and where can be found?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks!
Re: Ecore diagram code [message #221058 is a reply to message #220806] Tue, 10 March 2009 16:01 Go to previous message
Alexander Shatalin is currently offline Alexander ShatalinFriend
Messages: 2928
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello Javier,

> Thanks for your answer. I already have the .ecore of the Ecore model,
> so what I'm looking for is the gmfgraph, gmftools and gmfmap that the
> Ecore diagram uses for its graphical editor.
See

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/modeling co org.eclipse.gmf/examples/org.eclipse.gmf.ecore.editor

-----------------
Alex Shatalin
Previous Topic:Link Mapping issue
Next Topic:Creating "invisible" diagram parts
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Mar 02 15:15:53 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02491 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top