Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Cannot find declaration of element beans(Parsing of activemq configuration files)
Cannot find declaration of element beans [message #1283348] Thu, 03 April 2014 10:14
rajesh ullal is currently offline rajesh ullalFriend
Hello all,

I am creating an osgi bundle which reads a activemq broker configuration file . here is the name space declaration .

if i have an import-bundle in manifest file with org.springframework.beans;version="[3.1,4)",

is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 14; columnNumber: 61; cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'beans'.

The above error is resolved .

but if i remove the Import-Bundle and add Import-Package in manifest file , the above error occurs.
Using virgo tomcat server 3.6.2 and spring 3.1.0.RELEASE. The activemq config file is placed in configuration folder.

my question why is it that import-Bundle works and Import-Package does not. If so then what do i provide in manifest file such that the "declaration of element 'beans'. " is resolved. Adding the spring.handlers and spring.schemas in META-INF folder is not an option.

How to explicitly include the META-INF folder from org.springframework.beans in Import-Package declaration, is there any other alternative such the beans element is found

Thank you all.

• Attachment: forum.txt
    (Size: 0.81KB, Downloaded 325 times)
Previous Topic:Get the status of application deployment..
Next Topic:Virgo 3.6.2 JAASRealm Valve LoginModule
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:01:00 GMT 2024