|[announce] eTrice 0.4.0 release [message #1281158]
||Mon, 31 March 2014 12:49
| Henrik Rentz-Reichert
Registered: July 2009
we have just released eTrice 0.4.0.
Themes of this release have been
* Dynamic Actors
This last major feature of ROOM is very powerful and allows to create very flexible systems. It is fully supported by the Java
generator and runtime. C will stay static also in future since with C we exclusively target hardware with very limited
* Consolidation of Existing Features: Model Editors, Generators and Runtimes (Java and C)
A lot of work has been done again in this area. Many bugs and flaws have been fixed and gaps have been closed.
* Minor New Features
* improved annotations
* improved and more comprehensive quick fix support
* instance configuration for replicated actors
* allow custom actor base classes for Java
* in case of manual behavior for Java create method stubs
* Java generator as Maven plug-in
* MSC for data driven ports in C
* Maven support for Java projects
* enums as primitive types
Please download the new Kepler based version from our update site  and try it.
As always all kinds of feedback are welcome.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02099 seconds