|Seeking editor customization advise [message #1268550]
||Mon, 10 March 2014 16:53
| Mdu Mising name
Registered: October 2009
We are considering Orion 5/6 as a platform for a web based visual BPMN2 process editor. Requirements include:|
1. Drag-n-drop visual model editor (SVG based) that generates SVG/JSON model representaion. Models are process flows and BPMN2 (process graph) based. The editor will borrow heavily from ORYX-Editor (https://code.google.com/p/oryx-editor/)
2. CRUD support for BPMN2 models.
3. Database storage to support (#2).
4. Content-type editor to be based on .bpmn extension etc.
5. Default Orion workspace editor must be visual editor.
6. Backend will be based on OSGI.
7. Only allow users to create .bpmn files
8. BPMN2 node/property editors to be developed using Orion developed UI controls e.g. property grids etc.
Here's what we have considered:
1. Create content-type editors (working with webEditingPlugin.js). Any example will be appreciated here.
2. Develop BPMN2 node/property editors within Orion.
On #2: How do develop property editors and deploy them to be used as part of the visual editor. Dev Cycle might look like: create JS project in Orion -> test property editors within Orion -> deploy editors to be available within BPMN2 visual editor.
Hope our questions are not not too vague.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01515 seconds