Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » How to include an issue active time from mylyn to the commit message?(How to include an issue active time from mylyn to the commit message?)
icon5.gif  How to include an issue active time from mylyn to the commit message? [message #1267877] Sun, 09 March 2014 18:38 Go to next message
Andres Calle is currently offline Andres CalleFriend
Mylyn reports the "Active" time which is the time spent on a specific issue, but in order to integrate to an external tool (Jira) I need to create a commit with a message like "JRA-34 #time 1w 2d 4h 30m Total work logged", please note the #time tag.

Is there a way to get the "Active" time into the commit message? I attach an image of the active time demonstrating the field I want to report in the commit message.

Your support is appreciated.

BR

Andres Calle
TRESCLOUD
Re: How to include an issue active time from mylyn to the commit message? [message #1277343 is a reply to message #1267877] Tue, 25 March 2014 21:54 Go to previous message
Tomasz Zarna is currently offline Tomasz ZarnaFriend
Hi Andres,

I'm afraid this cannot be done at the moment. Please file a new bug (an enhancement request I should say) here: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Mylyn%20Tasks

Cheers,
Previous Topic:statistical information
Next Topic:Hudson server connexion issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:58:19 GMT 2024