Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Archived artifacts invisible to users not logged in
Archived artifacts invisible to users not logged in [message #1265904] Thu, 06 March 2014 18:24 Go to next message
Leonel Gayard is currently offline Leonel GayardFriend
I have enabled the option to archive artifacts after each build.

This works correctly: after a build, when I visit the page of a job, I can see a link to the latest successfully built artifact.

But only if I am logged in. If I try to download the same link with another HTTP client without logging in, I get an HTTP 404.

Is it possible to have archived artifacts available to non-logged in HTTP clients, while keeping the builds invisible ?
Re: Archived artifacts invisible to users not logged in [message #1266610 is a reply to message #1265904] Fri, 07 March 2014 18:12 Go to previous message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Some of the Hudson authorization schemes either allow read/write permissions to all items of a job or allow to specify fine grained auth such as view the workspace, view the jobs configuration and to do some actions such as configure, build, delete etc. However, read only permissions to arctifacts are not included in that fine grained auth. Feel free to file an enhancement request for that.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Previous Topic:[Hudson 3.1.2] HTTP Status 500 after user config modification
Next Topic:Hudson 3.1.2 Configuration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:56:26 GMT 2024